Central Transport | Not here to cry

wolf

Stinks around here lately
Credits
Had a driver out of Saginaw Mi and his "Aggressive" driving bring My Wife and I to within inches of certain injury or worse if not for my taking the action I did. I spent enough time behind the wheel that close calls don't scare me anymore but the F#$k You attitude, I'm bigger, was clearly evident and not just a bonehead blunder by this Knucklehead and has me pissed. After a nice talk with your dispatcher and him trying the "Two sides to every story" crap he assured me that John S the TM would follow up. You guessed it......nothing two days later and I swear I could hear laughter from 60 miles away. Michigan Motor Carrier says they will be investigating and FMCSA site accepts Safety complaints (ya wast of time). I am at a loss in finding any reference to Corporate Safety Division people for Vitran or even a way to directly contact anybody above the Terminal chain of command. So anybody wanna PM me those contacts? Should I abandon looking in the US and gravitate to the Canadian side? Hope you Vitran Drivers see better days ahead and know Damn well this was one drivers actions.....nothing more. :wavey:

Sounds like they are giving you the same "fxck you" attitude that they give us employees. sorry that it happened to you and your wife.

Sounds like they are giving you the same "fxck you" attitude that they give us employees. sorry that it happened to you and your wife.
:LMAO: Yes they are, but without the paycheck I feel like a cheap ***** :nut_kick: Thanks for caring man.

Had a driver out of Saginaw Mi and his "Aggressive" driving bring My Wife and I to within inches of certain injury or worse if not for my taking the action I did. I spent enough time behind the wheel that close calls don't scare me anymore but the F#$k You attitude, I'm bigger, was clearly evident and not just a bonehead blunder by this Knucklehead and has me pissed. After a nice talk with your dispatcher and him trying the "Two sides to every story" crap he assured me that John S the TM would follow up. You guessed it......nothing two days later and I swear I could hear laughter from 60 miles away. Michigan Motor Carrier says they will be investigating and FMCSA site accepts Safety complaints (ya wast of time). I am at a loss in finding any reference to Corporate Safety Division people for Vitran or even a way to directly contact anybody above the Terminal chain of command. So anybody wanna PM me those contacts? Should I abandon looking in the US and gravitate to the Canadian side? Hope you Vitran Drivers see better days ahead and know Damn well this was one drivers actions.....nothing more. :wavey:

Call 412-453-4922 ext 148 which is HR/Safety Dept. Good luck.

better have truck #, trailer #, date, time and street to narrow down the certain driver.
Thank you, and Popswasnatlman,,,,you too. I got all the info and even the Drivers First name (don't ask how, I ain't tellin) I had really hoped that this whole thing would have been handled as a tool for the driver so that he may Improve his thought process while sharing the road with the rest of us. Could have been handled discretely and without much fan fare. Alas....I'm afraid it is gonna take more effort than I thought. Thanks again guys.