Holland | Not Working 10% Again!!!!

tbare54

TB Lurker
Credits
Just a manpower update. Today in FT WAYNE they let 20 people set at home. supposedly corporate said no 10% except Mondays and Fridays. Any other terminals having this happen?

Just a manpower update. Today in FT WAYNE they let 20 people set at home. supposedly corporate said no 10% except Mondays and Fridays. Any other terminals having this happen?

yeah, it is true, it is a directive from the main office, they can only be used on monday and friday

Same Here

Same here in JO. Left 10 at home. Dock supervisor said Mon & Fri only. I thought He was B.S.ing (you never know with this guy), but maybe there is something to it. On a side note, did anything change in the master w/ the amount of days needed to get H/W/P for the week? Is it one day or three for you?

H&W

Same here in JO. Left 10 at home. Dock supervisor said Mon & Fri only. I thought He was B.S.ing (you never know with this guy), but maybe there is something to it. On a side note, did anything change in the master w/ the amount of days needed to get H/W/P for the week? Is it one day or three for you?

Wh did not use 10% today, a few at Ch, BV?

705, only have to work one day to get entire week H&W, Pension paid

On a side note, did anything change in the master w/ the amount of days needed to get H/W/P for the week? Is it one day or three for you?

Here 10% bids have H&W paid if they work or not. People on layoff status have to get 3 days in now, before it was only 2. We are paid by the day on our pension.

Last week we had 11 people on 10% bids, this week we only have 6 because of layoffs and bid changes. They didn't work any people on 10% bids in LO on Tuesday either.

Keep up the good work Benny. Here in DS they are are not working any 10% guys this week so far, and the open board hasn't got out yet. Boomer

Taking the layoff every other week. 2 weeks ago when I was laidoff I worked 63 hours. Then I got called back. Only worked 51 hours. I got laidoff Firday 6-6-08 and haven't worked yet.:hide:

Still On Layoff

Been laid off for a month and a half now. First guy on city lay off and was told that the utility thing would get me back on the roster. Three guys went to utility from city and still dont work all week and go in at 3PM. to work the dock. I guess it is getting slower in the south probably because of the terminals that they shut down around here customers would rather ship with others than ship part of state with USF and the rest Yell and Roadway. Crock of ****???////?_*()^()6. :chairshot::chairshot::toxic: