Yellow | not yellow anymore

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Gentlemen, Ladies, (WE) are not Yellow anymore... Go to YRCW's latest press realease..."YRC Northern Transportation" accomplishes goal with new Velocity Network...The press release does not say Yellow or Roadway on the headline.

read on...

Gentlemen, Ladies, (WE) are not Yellow anymore... Go to YRCW's latest press realease..."YRC Northern Transportation" accomplishes goal with new Velocity Network...The press release does not say Yellow or Roadway on the headline.
well, anyway, when you begin to read the article about the new velocity lanes, it goes on to talk about "yellow, roadway and holland". unqote. (we're not forgetting the subsidiaries... new penn, reimer,...cetra,cetra)

It's all going to be USF Glenmore before too long..... They are already hauling Yellow's freight from Yellow yards to other Yellow yards.

YELLOW and ROADWAY or "USF GLENMORE"

USF is hauling a ---- load of freight from Yellow and Roadway terminals while we have drivers on lay off at Yellow.....

USF GlenMoore is hauling rail freight, that represents 4% of the 2008 NMFA. They have about 36 teams on the road at this time. USF voted today to become Teamsters, now they need a contract that will be ready in about 2/3 weeks, that will be a 1 year contract, then go to a NMFA contract after that 1 year is over.

USF GlenMoore is hauling rail freight, that represents 4% of the 2008 NMFA. They have about 36 teams on the road at this time. USF voted today to become Teamsters, now they need a contract that will be ready in about 2/3 weeks, that will be a 1 year contract, then go to a NMFA contract after that 1 year is over.

OOOHHHH BOY, I cannot wait to hear about this one.

one more to add to the list

1:yes the check's in the mail:hide:

2: no I've never done anything like this before:duh:

3:don't worry I won't cum in your mouth:shock:

and now

4:it will only be 4% of the freight.

if you but that one call me I'll set you up with a tollbridge in Brooklyn and an oceanfront vacation home in Arizona:moon2:

i see your out of missouri and you forgot to mention what local will repersent these gentlemen over at usf glen moore ??? it won't be 41 i'm sure of that.

Hoffa is out for himself

If you think usf is only hauling rail freight you must not work for yellow. They are suppose to start running from dallas to san bernadino monday thru friday. The union has sold us out in the biggest way. For the past 16 years i thought the union was here to protect our jobs. We have drivers on lay off in dallas and kansas city but usf is pulling yellow sets non stop.

i know.... i used to work for dugan outta kansas city. its a shame whats goin on.