Yellow | Notice: Yrcw Coo Decision Has Been Revised!!

Was this mainly for Local 710, besides that money issue...?

It's BS....what do they think that they can get more people to relocate by adding $350 to the economic package?? Thats he same ploy that they used to ram this sham of a contract up our hineys.....
NOW IS THE TIME....to become vocal!!!
NOW IS THE TIME....to get details from everybody from the S.O.M at pre-shift to the TM when you catch him on the dock!!!!Surround them and start firing questions!! I'm tired of hearing "WE DON'T KNOW" We had some heated discussions with the S.O.M last night at 0001 and with the G.O.M this morning on the dock.....We need to know whether you need a CDL to follow the straight dock jobs to Harrisburg......How can anybody make an educated decision to even give another man proxy if you don't know the ENTIRE story?? The participation slips have to be turned in by the end of the week, I suggest that you convey privately to your Proxy person your choices, DON'T TIP YOUR HAND by putting it on the slip!! THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! I told both the S.O.M and the G.O.M that "it's no wonder everybody is F%^&ing your eyes out, WE'RE SICK OF IT!!! You're expecting us to make decisions that impact not only us but our families as well, stop jerking us around and lay it ALL out for us.

It's BS....what do they think that they can get more people to relocate by adding $350 to the economic package?? Thats he same ploy that they used to ram this sham of a contract up our hineys.....
NOW IS THE TIME....to get details from everybody from the S.O.M at pre-shift to the TM when you catch him on the dock!!!!Surround them and start firing questions!! I'm tired of hearing "WE DON'T KNOW" We had some heated discussions with the S.O.M last night at 0001 and with the G.O.M this morning on the dock.....We need to know whether you need a CDL to follow the straight dock jobs to Harrisburg......How can anybody make an educated decision to even give another man proxy if you don't know the ENTIRE story?? The participation slips have to be turned in by the end of the week, I suggest that you convey privately to your Proxy person your choices, DON'T TIP YOUR HAND by putting it on the slip!! THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! I told both the S.O.M and the G.O.M that "it's no wonder everybody is F%^&ing your eyes out, WE'RE SICK OF IT!!! You're expecting us to make decisions that impact not only us but our families as well, stop jerking us around and lay it ALL out for us.

I agree with everything you just said, but what can anyone do when your local union is in bed with the company. I have called the BA on issues in the past and when I don't get a I don't know, he tells me to call the TM to ask him!?! I feel the burn, but unfortunately, these dancing bears are only going to give I don't knows all the way out here until its all over. Finally, the only thing people can do is nonviolent direct action, civil disobedience. :shrug:

here is my thought hoffa is still the president thats why good luck to the guys how voted for this contract

Hey Tyson! What about Harrisburg?

:chairshot::USA:As far as the Harrisburg CDL issue goes...If it was me and I couldn't get a straight answer from my local business agent, I would call the IBT Freight Division and ask to talk to Tyson Johnson personally! I would ask Tyson to issue a "memorandum of understanding" specifically explaining the requirements for bidding to the new Harrisburg, PA Yellow Transportation terminal! What are you guys waiting for? Pick up the phone now and call Tyson Johnson!:1036316054::USA:

Its interesting that a revision dated yesterday was released, and the cdl issue for Carlisle was once again ignored, and left up in the air as far as interpretation goes. This is after we were lead to believe that the union was (is) locked in an epic struggle to get this matter decided favorably for the guys at Lcp. :hysterical: Guess if something does come of those meetings (besides a paper cut) there will have to be a revised plan c released. Or is it plan d. Hell I lost track.

the "TIME" has already past

Some Locals made request for the workers to follow their work.....most of this revision covers that....KK

If IND is getting to bid into COL UE under option 2 does that mean the company plans to run ue's from COL to IND? That sure isn't what they are telling us, I asked the Labor guy just 2 days ago and he said RFO and CTI was all we were running and no VIA's.

If IND is getting to bid into COL UE under option 2 does that mean the company plans to run ue's from COL to IND? That sure isn't what they are telling us, I asked the Labor guy just 2 days ago and he said RFO and CTI was all we were running and no VIA's.
I think what that is is work that used to go through indy is instead being run by utility to other terminals, that is following the work.

Cujo,after the velocity and option1 of the U.E. IS DONE if there are any JOB OPENINGS left at the U.E. POSITION in COL and the other terminals mentioned and there are people left in the pool,they will be offered those remaining U.E. jobs.

I think what that is is work that used to go through indy is instead being run by utility to other terminals, that is following the work.

I don't know, we are an EOL so we never had any of IND frt except the LCP-IND,STL,KCM relay. City drivers never touch that frt. I would like to run IND. We are getting 10 ue's, 8 bid internally then to option 2 and 2 from IND then option 3. I would like to know what they are thinking so I can think the same way.