TForce | Novel idea

At this point the company has to many things going on to be concerned with day to day operations.
New line haul system coming in 2024, new hand helds for the city, paperless delivery. The focus on the day to day won't happen until the transfer from UPS tech is complete.
Then I would fear for my job if I was in a place with poor performance.

We have good performance we just miss 20+ pickups a day due to lack of equipment and warm bodies. We need at least 4 more P&D 2 dock and 3 road drivers. Problem we have is the numbers are based on inbound freight and were almost 3 to 1 outbound.

The numbers in the Company HR and associated emergencies generated by failure to pay and hire warm bodies to empty that break bulk pad is not my problem as a driver. Dont like it boss? Fire me.

See how you like those numbers then. **** on the online and all that company decorated crap.

Look outside of your shipping office shack on the dock Mr Suit. See boxes that your customers are crying for today. Find a empty trailer, waddle out there and fill it and GO.

Your Company must Deliver. or go out of business. Anything else is manufactured bullshit that will waste valuable time delivering the precious freight.

We have good performance we just miss 20+ pickups a day due to lack of equipment and warm bodies. We need at least 4 more P&D 2 dock and 3 road drivers. Problem we have is the numbers are based on inbound freight and were almost 3 to 1 outbound.
Its going to be hard to keep people just working 2 days a week. Several came over to Estes said they were starving and could not pay their bills.