FedEx Freight | Now that Bill the Senior Vice President (SVP) Operations is gone.

Who the drivers think that would make a great replacement as the new SVPO. (MAKE 2 CHOICES)

• John

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Neil

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dale

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Cory

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Gary

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mike

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
A lot of it has to do with how the company wants to treat their employees. we have come to find out around here we don't matter. so it doesn't matter who they put in there and how nice they are. IF they want to keep the job they have to become a :732: and treat us like :crap:.

Just had dinner with Cory a few weeks back and he really wanted to connect with the workers he said, come out from behind the desk and meet the men that make every thing work at FedEx.

Smokestacks do you know we're cory went, I had his cell number for the FedEx phone he carried, but it's was turned off as soon as he left, I would really like to b able to talk to him. Thanks

I was curious as to who the drivers think that would make a great replacement.
We really have not heard anything about who is being considered for this job.
Do not start using last names here , that's fair warning.

Thanks / SMOKESTACK
I have no idea, because I never met any upper management until we petitioned for representation! I guess if I had to choose the IND RVP seemed cool, but remember he was in love on a driver mode. lol sorry I forgot his name.