O yeah I still got

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
Well after 3 days of being back at Apperts I get sent out to do 2 stops by myself. One stop was 30 cases and I pulled on there at 1425 and I pulled out at 1435. Only 10 mins to deliver 30 cases. My last stop was at the fair grounds and they were getting 245 cases. Pulled in 1505 started delivering at 1510 and was p.ulling out at 1550. Pretty proud of myself I can still hussle even tho I'm really out of shape lol.

Well after 3 days of being back at Apperts I get sent out to do 2 stops by myself. One stop was 30 cases and I pulled on there at 1425 and I pulled out at 1435. Only 10 mins to deliver 30 cases. My last stop was at the fair grounds and they were getting 245 cases. Pulled in 1505 started delivering at 1510 and was p.ulling out at 1550. Pretty proud of myself I can still hussle even tho I'm really out of shape lol.

40 min. is pretty damn fast for 245 cases, I couldn't do it, not rolling it down the ramp. But then again, I'm old, you need to change your avatar, lets see your new ride! :)

245 cases of individual squeeze pack ketchup, mustard, relish, etc doesn't count. You could put 50 boxes on a dolly at a time, lol.

I delivered 100 cases of Marzetti salad dressing off the back of the trailer today....in about 10 minutes!!! :) Patty's - remember that stop, Double R?????? That was my last delivery to them because I start my new job on Monday!!!!!!!!!

I delivered 100 cases of Marzetti salad dressing off the back of the trailer today....in about 10 minutes!!! :) Patty's - remember that stop, Double R?????? That was my last delivery to them because I start my new job on Monday!!!!!!!!!

100 cases in 10 minutes at Patty's? Patty's must have used the forklift, lol.

That would explain why Dave M called me last night. Looking to replace the driver they just lost. BOL and keep us up to date.