Yellow | O'Brien show some compassion to your yellow freight teamsters

30 years on the job, O'Brien could save these guys job today, but he doesn't seem to care.
The headline is wrong, this isn't about his pension, he is pissed that after 30 years of dues no one cares.
O'Brien needs to look these people in their faces and explain to them why he doesn't care. He should be in around the clock meetings until this is resolved! He could work something out for us, and we all know it!

Who am I bashing? A guy who is supposed to be the representative of the workers!
Ridiculous
You have no freaking idea if that guy is on the phone or in a meeting cutting deal right now !
he didn’t withhold the benefit payments Yellow did ! We do not work without insurance.

Yellow paid the Government 75k last week and said FU to the employees !

If you want to work somewhere where that’s allowed show up Monday and go to work see how much Yellow appreciates you.

You have no freaking idea if that guy is on the phone or in a meeting cutting deal right now !
he didn’t withhold the benefit payments Yellow did ! We do not work without insurance.

Yellow paid the Government 75k last week and said FU to the employees !

If you want to work somewhere where that’s allowed show up Monday and go to work see how much Yellow appreciates you.
I have seen the teamster press releases. All I see is O'Brien talking UPS.

The last 9 months ? Tell me whats been Positive since Hawkins took the reigns. How much profit ?
Inot to long ago people were on here bitching about how the guy wouldn’t even buy toilet paper.
Obviously your uninformed... this company wouldn't exist if it wasn't for his efforts to obtain the cares act loan.. but let's just say you're right. He's an idiot... at the end of the day there is still a path he created and the IBT isn't interested exploring it. Why? At this point what is there to lose ? Make the deal, secure the lending, exist... or.. walk away and die... the choice is obvious