ODFL | OD Greensboro NC

Update.....I'm hearing that Gbo will be hiring experience driver's.Heard thru another driver.
I just saw on website they are hiring. I work for abf now but want to come to the best company by far. Which is OD. Am I wasting my time since I am in the union? Also is it best to apply online or in person. I prefer in person but nowadays some companies only let you apply online

I just saw on website they are hiring. I work for abf now but want to come to the best company by far. Which is OD. Am I wasting my time since I am in the union? Also is it best to apply online or in person. I prefer in person but nowadays some companies only let you apply online

Go in person. Keep in mind this is the greatest Trucking job out there. We have lines out the door of people wanting to work for OD. Every truck driver's career goal is to end up at OD now. You made a good choice.

Everything is done online now.But,give Dave Mizell a call at 336-855-6990 to talk to someone.We have some ex-Union Guy's.Only downside in Gbo is they have a lot of driver's so when it get's slow there is no promise of work.They do there best to get work for the Guy's and a lot of the Senior Guy's will take off to give the other's some work.

Go in person. Keep in mind this is the greatest Trucking job out there. We have lines out the door of people wanting to work for OD. Every truck driver's career goal is to end up at OD now. You made a good choice.
Billy,it's getting deep here.See you been drinking a little to much lately.:guinesssmilie::1036316054:

My friend is a driver at Usf Holland and is trying to come over to OD gbo. What is the probability of him getting in since he's been in the union?