ODFL | OD jobs

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
I'm going to post openings at ODFL.These have been forwarded to me and I know NOTHING about them except I believe them to be current openings.Go to the OD website for more info across the USA

operations super needed in Riviera Beach Fla
p/d driver needed in Sioux Falls SD
l/h driver needed in Sioux Falls SD

l/h driver in Saginaw MI
p/d driver in Tulsa OK
customer service clerk in West Valley City UT

I think those positions have been filled, by Billy. He runs peddles in between mowing and linehaul

You guys need to cut Billy some slack, he has a hard job plus practicing for the goat roping competition,
He recently bought a new rope on Ebay that has just one end.
When he learns to use it, could be a winner!
Hope OD doesn't ban the thing.

shop manager in Billings,Mt
dockworker in Elko,Nv
customer support clerk in South Windsor,Ct

I know they have signs on the street and on the terminal wall for dock workers at PDX...that yards a mess with loaded trailers...can't find a spot to park inbounds any more...too much freight and not enough workers, just hope this doesn't bite us in the back side....

I know they have signs on the street and on the terminal wall for dock workers at PDX...that yards a mess with loaded trailers...can't find a spot to park inbounds any more...too much freight and not enough workers, just hope this doesn't bite us in the back side....
We're picking up business. I agree, the north end is now a blind spot. They had any and all people on lifts last week and this week.

JIM BOB, appreciate the time and effort for starting this thread and updating, but we have a section on the ODFL website that serves this purpose.

https://alljobs-odfl.icims.com/jobs

It also has an internal job search feature for current employees.

Unless if you want to, you don't need to go through the tedious task of posting jobs and updating. I think a simple link to the job search would suffice. Plus, sometimes those job postings aren't always accurate or updated. Best for prospective ODFL employees to just contact their respective terminal of interest.