ODFL | OD to hire 1200 drivers and dock workers

So I applied back before Ups called. I applied Od at same time. Ups package called first. I looked on Od today. It says my Linehaul app is still under review. Which I’m going with Ups but I was shocked it was still under review. No accidents clean driving record and never arrested or dui and stable work history. Never fired. Had 2 jobs in 20 years

So I applied back before Ups called. I applied Od at same time. Ups package called first. I looked on Od today. It says my Linehaul app is still under review. Which I’m going with Ups but I was shocked it was still under review. No accidents clean driving record and never arrested or dui and stable work history. Never fired. Had 2 jobs in 20 years
Od has a bad habit of taking forever to process applications!

Od has a bad habit of taking forever to process applications!
I wouldn't read too much into it saying it's under review. When you put in for a transfer it says the same thing on there. I have one two years ago that says it's still in review even though everything got approved

LTL trucking has always had ups and downs in freight levels. New men hired on most any job are susceptible to sporadic slow periods/layoffs. That's the nature of the beast.
Absolutely correct been at my barn 2 years after transfer. We are going to hire 2 drivers hopefully it works out

See a few trucking compaines are waking up and offering a good package to hire Driver's !

I'll bet Billy will really be upset, I hear Abfrocks is the best on a zero-turn.

1200 doors? If each door is 9 feet wide and you need a couple of feet between each door, 1200 doors would take 13,200 feet or a terminal 2-1/2 miles long! Wow, forklift drivers would have to get paid mileage! :hilarious:
Hope the, Spy doesn’t see this. He might forkin, quit forking freight, on Friday fork freight day, if they start paying him forkin mileage.