ODFL | OD trucks pulling ABF trailers?

First off its "apparently you WERE" not WAS... Second, no I was not speaking to you, my first comment was originally directed at beingpissedon, that's who I quoted. Yes the old school comment was directed at you. I've only been driving for 10 years myself, but I've been around trucking all my life. Most all I've learned came from my old man, and he's as old school as you get. One of the things he taught me applies to life a well as trucking... You don't open your mouth until you know what you're talking about. If I've offended or struck a nerve with you I apologize. It appears I have.
thank you for the correction.. 35 years in trucking....accepted....

Ok, then I will start the rumor, ABF, bought out OD, because they wanted to expand the union and save the pension system. The biggest reason was to get the best drivers available. This way we actually buy the drivers and do not have to interview them or train them. I know you are all going to be happy that ABF, OD ( Old Dominionized ). I know this to be true, because I heard they were pulling ABF trailers. :hide::highly amused:
new name?

It gives me hope knowing you are a driver with morals... Why buy the cow right??
Don't let him fool you Song... Ha was easier then a child proof lid in the hands of a 5 year old. One extra piece of pie and he was like putty in my hands. :2437: