XPO | Offer letter

Stepnstone

TB Lurker
Credits
I recently signed an offer letter to come to work for conway, but I was wondering when the application process is complete I go in to take my road test, physical and pho monday. I dont want to put a notice in at my current job until my application is completed by the company for a fear that they might retract my offer and I wont have a job. Can any of you current employees please give me some info thank you.

As long as you pass the road test, **** test and background you are pretty much hired. That how it went for me. You will not start unless you have a valid hazmat endorsement though

I am not worried about passing the road test or the dot physical at all. I just wanted to make sure that when they give you an offer letter that your application is completed and all your employment verifications are done and background checks. Dont want to put that notice in and turn around a week later and they pull my offer due to something they dont like on my application.

And yes I have all the endorsements required. I have been currently working for vitran so I am looking forward to the upgrade.

No I havent received and emails for I-9 yet. Interviewed last thurs and signed my offer letter fri morning (yesterday). I am going in mon morning to due my physical and road test and pho tests.

Well once you pass the road test, then the personnel guy will get you all set up. you should know by next friday at the latest if you have a job there.

when you are hired make sure and make a copy of the signed copy of the offer letter. carry it with you at all times. that way when you get pissed you can pull it out look at it and remember you signed it. other wise you will be on this site e v e r y s i n g l e d a y ! ! ! ! ! welcome aboard !!!!

I recently signed an offer letter to come to work for conway, but I was wondering when the application process is complete I go in to take my road test, physical and pho monday. I dont want to put a notice in at my current job until my application is completed by the company for a fear that they might retract my offer and I wont have a job. Can any of you current employees please give me some info thank you.

Don't ever give your notice without a start date at your next job.

you should brush up on your pre-trip. The updated road test certification looks very much like a state CDL evaluation. Pre-trip, skills, and road course. The depth of the evaluation will depend on the driver that performs your certification. It is a check sheet process which will produce a final score. Outside of the basic skills that are part of every driver in every LTL company, the pre-trip, much like haz-mat, can always use a little refresher to help with government compliance.

good luck

Thanks for all the information went today and passed all my tests road test, dot physical, and phyical tests. Just got done filling out all my paperwork online for hire right and the conway new hire packet so maybe I will be good to go really soon.

Thanks for all the information went today and passed all my tests road test, dot physical, and phyical tests. Just got done filling out all my paperwork online for hire right and the conway new hire packet so maybe I will be good to go really soon.

Report to Work Tom : The Tattoo Man will be in to Stamp Con~way On your AZZ Welcome Aboard !!!

Hello all. I too have completed my interview, road test, physical and signed a letter to start employment with Conway on the 29th of May. Everyone seems to be really nice and I'm looking forward to my career with Conway.