Yellow | Office Personnel at Yellow

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Since the drivers aren't responding well to the office personnel, new people are being
hired to help with this problem. Word of advice: DON'T MESS WITH THEM OR ELSE!!

lg8053.jpg

Any questions? :hysterical:

:shock: Do I wanna know what she plans for that stick? :hide: I imagine you drivers never seen that, right?...:hysterical:

:shock: Do I wanna know what she plans for that stick? :hide: I imagine you drivers never seen that, right?...:hysterical:

There ya are, been working hard so you won't get whupped? :1036316054:
I went to Meesheegan several years ago. Walked through my friend's back pasture and fell into the snow. Up to my NECK. Never seen such before! She laughed at me. I left out in January, wearing jacket and got to Houston for my connecting flight and it was humid there. Got out in Cleveland (yeah, cheap air fare) and just about slipped and busted my butt!! ICE on the runway and people were going like NOTHING WAS THERE!! Then I get on this wind up plane, fancy lawn chairs in it and just about 6 foot wide. Someone passed out some candy for the snacks and a young kids gave us the spiel of what to do and then said AND I'M YOUR CAPTAIN!

You know me, I had to look at the person next to me, practically in my lap and said in a whisper IS HE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL YET??

People started talking and I joined in. You'd have thought that Ellie Mae was dropped in their myst. LOL!! "Where you from??" ArkENsaw of course!

There ya are, been working hard so you won't get whupped? :1036316054:
I went to Meesheegan several years ago. Walked through my friend's back pasture and fell into the snow. Up to my NECK. Never seen such before! She laughed at me. I left out in January, wearing jacket and got to Houston for my connecting flight and it was humid there. Got out in Cleveland (yeah, cheap air fare) and just about slipped and busted my butt!! ICE on the runway and people were going like NOTHING WAS THERE!! Then I get on this wind up plane, fancy lawn chairs in it and just about 6 foot wide. Someone passed out some candy for the snacks and a young kids gave us the spiel of what to do and then said AND I'M YOUR CAPTAIN!

You know me, I had to look at the person next to me, practically in my lap and said in a whisper IS HE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL YET??

People started talking and I joined in. You'd have thought that Ellie Mae was dropped in their myst. LOL!! "Where you from??" ArkENsaw of course!
Yup! Ol lady made me get to work after the Hot Girlie thing. :chairshot: Lots of vacation replacement at the moment. :funky:
And as far as the snow up to your neck, cmon, we don't get much snow up here anymore. You must be one of those vertically challanged Hillbillies :biglaugh:

When do I have to return this one?

Since the drivers aren't responding well to the office personnel, new people are being
hired to help with this problem. Word of advice: DON'T MESS WITH THEM OR ELSE!!

lg8053.jpg

Any questions? :hysterical:
When do I have to return this one? :hide:I haven't returned the last one yet.:funky:

Yup! Ol lady made me get to work after the Hot Girlie thing. :chairshot: Lots of vacation replacement at the moment. :funky:
And as far as the snow up to your neck, cmon, we don't get much snow up here anymore. You must be one of those vertically challanged Hillbillies

Hey now, I'm 5'4.5" *gotta add that extra half inch!!* Actually it was that winter of Dec. 98/Jan. 99 where people were stranded for weeks out of town due to so much snow up north. I went in Jan.99. I really stepped into a hole of some sort and it was over my waist. But I tell ya, I LOVED IT. When we have snow about once every few years, I'm out in when I can be! I wanna move north for the summer and south for the .......wait, I'll just stay north. Let everyone make fun of my 'akcent'. Hope you had your hat on when your wife :chairshot: And I ain't no hillbilly. Born and raised in TOWN. Moved to the country just 10 year ago. :biglaugh:

I was borned in da hostable

Hey now, I'm 5'4.5" *gotta add that extra half inch!!* Actually it was that winter of Dec. 98/Jan. 99 where people were stranded for weeks out of town due to so much snow up north. I went in Jan.99. I really stepped into a hole of some sort and it was over my waist. But I tell ya, I LOVED IT. When we have snow about once every few years, I'm out in when I can be! I wanna move north for the summer and south for the .......wait, I'll just stay north. Let everyone make fun of my 'akcent'. Hope you had your hat on when your wife :chairshot: And I ain't no hillbilly. Born and raised in TOWN. Moved to the country just 10 year ago. :biglaugh:
But I like to lay around in the grass...does dat makes me a hildabilty?

But I like to lay around in the grass...does dat makes me a hildabilty?

Believe me, down here you'd be rolling around under a waterhose if you are outside or else in a kiddie pool if that's all you have in the yard. It's hotter than a bat flying out of a hot oven with both wings on fire! :furious: And it's not for 3 months, it'll be this hot until nearly Nov. Sometimes Christmas is warm enough for shorts and tshirt. I'd love to spend Christmas somewhere snowy for once. Spend my money on a cabin out in snow rather than on gifts. :1036316054:

LOOOOOONG LEGS and 5'4and1/2 inch? Guess I'm not seeing the Big Picture. :hysterical: Coarse I'm swearing off anymore pictures. :hide: TDW has gotten me in enough trouble. :chairshot:

LOOOOOONG LEGS and 5'4and1/2 inch? Guess I'm not seeing the Big Picture. :hysterical: Coarse I'm swearing off anymore pictures. :hide: TDW has gotten me in enough trouble. :chairshot:

Of course I don't have long legs LOL!! And I provided the link, YOU took the bait, hook, line and sinker. Your wife just skinned ya for the skillet :hysterical:

Snow Bunny, This I HAVE to ask:

Are you "Tired" because you are a Driver's Wife (that I understand if you stayed home and ran a home while a driver is gone)-- or are you a "Tired Driver's" Wife (:hysterical: :biglaugh: Aren't we drivers all tired????)???????

"Tired Driver" and I'm his wife!! Yep, ain't seen a driver yet that didn't come home TIRED!! Granddaughter, daughter, wife and mother in law of truckers. So it's in the blood! :1036316054:

Snow Bunny, This I HAVE to ask:

Are you "Tired" because you are a Driver's Wife (that I understand if you stayed home and ran a home while a driver is gone)-- or are you a "Tired Driver's" Wife (:hysterical: :biglaugh: Aren't we drivers all tired????)???????

"Tired Driver" and I'm his wife!! Yep, ain't seen a driver yet that didn't come home TIRED!! Granddaughter, daughter, wife and mother in law of truckers. So it's in the blood! :1036316054:

My Dad got me started in this business. When he was on his deathbed, I walked in and asked if this was the time I could FINALLY whoop him for exposing me to trucking (I tried to whoop him every day when I was 12-18; never did get the deed done!) He smiled/laughed. He understood for sure!

My now gone Father In Law was a truck driver. I've used all my paychecks to send my kids to private schooling/college. Thank God they have NO desire to become truckers......:1036316054:

(Two of my four kids HAVE worked truckdocks as summer jobs. They understand the term "hard work". They'll never starve.....)