OHIO pay rate

I believe that:

The East is payed 70% of 46/cpm to start = .322

2nd year 80% = .384

3rd 90% = .45

4th 100% by then 52/cpm

Some terminals do start guys at a higher rate.........

Hope this helps!!:smilie_132:

Either way 4 years to get to top rate.

I believe that:

The East is payed 70% of 46/cpm to start = .322

2nd year 80% = .384

3rd 90% = .45

4th 100% by then 52/cpm

Some terminals do start guys at a higher rate.........

Hope this helps!!:smilie_132:

Either way 4 years to get to top rate.

that line haul rate, how about p&d , whats the norm for starting hourly :hide:

Better off with Pyle to be honest...and not be to nit picky, but there are 6 r's in frrrrrrunkis....

Your's in Christ
Uncle Paul

i have always been wanting to work for pyle saw them at a truck show a few years back , bennies are really good, besides they have nice mack's to look like a surley driver

btw there are 10 r's in

RRRRRRRRRRamone !:smilie_132:

"Urbanddictionairy.com"

1. frunkis

Old Latin phrase roughly translated into "one who takes p*ss on face"

In the 2 girls 1 cup video, you can hear the director calling one of the girls frunkis rolling his r's like "FRRRRRUNKIS."

by Sir Fish Dec 10, 2007 email it 3 comments

Current city rate in the East is - $19.70

Also 4 year progression.

One year pay freeze on this years contract.

I'll echo F/Frog - go with anyone else!!!!!!!!

pay rate in Rochester is 20.20 no raise this year, next year we will see if the company is still around.......................

It's not a bad place to work. Just like any other job it takes about 6 mos to get used to the way thing work at NEMF we are starting to move a lot of freight your way from the upstate NY area.

lets not forget eveyone ..how many companies have their members screaming for a raise and then the next year they are gone..no raise this year..look around this country is in a huge hole....we will come out of this still working while another carrier will unfortunately close...people ***** and moan about this company but guess what theres the door..leave and dont let it hit you on your way out..try those other carriers that lay off all the time.. sure the pay may be great for the whole 6 months till they close or your all of a sudden staying home...one thing i have to say, this company tries theire hardest to keep all working...cant say that for to many carriers out there..

lets not forget eveyone ..how many companies have their members screaming for a raise and then the next year they are gone..no raise this year..look around this country is in a huge hole....we will come out of this still working while another carrier will unfortunately close...people ***** and moan about this company but guess what theres the door..leave and dont let it hit you on your way out..try those other carriers that lay off all the time.. sure the pay may be great for the whole 6 months till they close or your all of a sudden staying home...one thing i have to say, this company tries theire hardest to keep all working...cant say that for to many carriers out there..

Well said!! Look at the facts........almost 3000 trucking companies (most less than 50 trucks) have closed their doors...........and the 4th quarter is still to come.