ODFL | Old Dominion Rolls To Record Quarter, Beating Wall Street Views

$1.10 raise or 3.5% ...

when they can buy back $2 B in shares they can offer much more.

Very sad!
I agree,,, 1.10 is not too impressive mister gnatt,, I’m an old man out here busting it and dealing with these customers who gots attitude Giving my best day in and out during a pandemic but you think 1.10 just good snuff,, well I’m telling you what I be taking breaks just like these lazy dock to drivers do and others can get the pickups,, what a slap in the face I never thought we’d get this low of wage for how dang hard we working and icing on the cake is a pos workday app too,, and that’s cute how the ot don’t starts until Jan when they expecting the industry to catch its breath by then,,

I agree,,, 1.10 is not too impressive mister gnatt,, I’m an old man out here busting it and dealing with these customers who gots attitude Giving my best day in and out during a pandemic but you think 1.10 just good snuff,, well I’m telling you what I be taking breaks just like these lazy dock to drivers do and others can get the pickups,, what a slap in the face I never thought we’d get this low of wage for how dang hard we working and icing on the cake is a pos workday app too,, and that’s cute how the ot don’t starts until Jan when they expecting the industry to catch its breath by then,,
You tightwad, Fly said you had a record-breaking year on the mowers and didn't give him but .20 and a turkey.

Check the file on other companies earning reports, nobody and I mean nobody even comes close to OD profit margins! Most trucking companies have operating ratios around 90% and just companies in general don’t see these incredible numbers OD puts up! Wow OD very disappointing! I don’t want something for nothing but that raise will maybe cover the gas for my vehicle for the week