ODFL | Old Dominion sells Worcester terminal

This seems a little odd , unless they bought a different one or plan to build a new one or close this one

This seems a little odd , unless they bought a different one or plan to build a new one or close this one
Maybe Yellow's former terminal is in their sights?
Seems the editor of the article goofed calling OD a rail line. :duh:

was the YRC in Shrewsbury sold that's up the road ? Its more of a traditional LTL terminal than the old Jevic that was set up for load to ride. Its more warehouse like,

I heard a while back they bought Duie Pyles former terminal in Webster Ma but it needed some work after lkq was in there .
I know we sold the terminal, never heard who bought it. The houses behind us hated us, even through we were there for a few years before they were even built so they couldn't do anything about it.

was the YRC in Shrewsbury sold that's up the road ? Its more of a traditional LTL terminal than the old Jevic that was set up for load to ride. Its more warehouse like,
Spent WAY to much time there when it was Jevic. Wide building. Not ideal for crossdock. Plus entering/exiting can be a pain. And that was in 2008

Steercrazee, I know that, and you know that, and probably 90%of the LTL people here on TB knows that. Maybe OD did pull up roots in the Tarheel and moved their HQ’s to the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Any questions concerning OD should be addressed to Grumpy Ole Man.
He was recently promoted to Billy's CEO.:lmao:

If I remember correctly(been 3 years since I've been in the NE, THANK GOD!), wasn't that the terminal there off of I84 and you took US20 to get to it? If so, that yard was HUGE! I don't see why they would sell it, could've easily been expanded if need be?

If I remember correctly(been 3 years since I've been in the NE, THANK GOD!), wasn't that the terminal there off of I84 and you took US20 to get to it? If so, that yard was HUGE! I don't see why they would sell it, could've easily been expanded if need be?
its not a traditional LTL cross dock. Its more like a mini warehouse set up.