SAIA | Old Red was good this week so.....

nrpick

TB Lurker
Credits
So I gave her a bath! Be safe out there everyone!
UoOlPcK.jpg

According to the truck # it's a 2016.

I sure like the looks of the Volvo sleeper trucks better than the Internationals.
Yeah I just noticed that .... Even sweeter. As a P&D driver though I prefer my old Volvo single axle (2006) 800K ..... Don't like all that Techno stuff. And the A/C will run you out on low. She's been well maintained and in perfect running order. I love my old girl. And she is loyal to a fault.

I drive 09470 and do not share with no one...love my volvo
It's nice to see guys take pride in their equipment. If you take care of her more than likely she will take care of you. We do have some older equipment but those are well maintained. If they become unsafe they are discarded. No exceptions.

yep and a lot of the 04& 05's that they got rid of where good trucks. with that said I hope the person that pushed to buy those Penske Junkers got their sorry ass run off.
If I told you that their sorry ass did get run off you probably would wonder how I knew that. So I won't tell you that. But I will tell you this. When mistakes are made with the fleet people are held accountable. With today's technology mistakes stand out like a sore thumb. When they cost the company money most the time it's cost them their job.

We have 6 white freight liners that are part of that Penske nightmare they are 05s and 06s and I suspect we are going to have them a while