R&L | On a POSITIVE Note....

driver9

TB Lurker
Credits

I am often accused of being negative on TB, so today I am going to post something postive....

The Resorts R&L offers to their employees are very nice. I have had the opportunity to stay at all of the resorts, but the Big Bear Resort would be my favorite.

(To those who sent me PM's and was worried about my missing on TB, thanks for your concern. No worries however.... I have been keeping a close eye on TB, just been busy doing some "work".... )

:smilie_132::popcorn:

The Florida resorts are the only ones Ive been to and your right they are nice.I don't see any chance of getting to big bear any time in the future though due to money being tight.

Does anyone know why Fort Meyers closed? Is it being redone or is it gone?

My opinion, likely boils down to Money.... Did not want to pay for two resorts in Florida. HMMMMM... Pattern? No raise? Shut down resort? Increased Insurance Cost? Elimination of Teams, Over 300 (Black Friday) inside sales people let go, More outside carriers, long-term employees being let go w/ some having major health issues... HMMM... Just a thought! :censored2:

My opinion, likely boils down to Money.... Did not want to pay for two resorts in Florida. HMMMMM... Pattern? No raise? Shut down resort? Increased Insurance Cost? Elimination of Teams, Over 300 (Black Friday) inside sales people let go, More outside carriers, long-term employees being let go w/ some having major health issues... HMMM... Just a thought! :censored2:
I thought you were going to be positive???:smilie_132:

He was briefly, better take what you can get from #9.

I've been here for quite awhile , but have no plans to ever stay at any of the company resorts.
Sorry, but when I go on vacation I don't want to feel like I'm staying in somebody's guest house.

I thought you were going to be positive???:smilie_132:

I was postive about the resorts....
:loser:

When I feel something else is positive, I will let you know....

As one person on here says - the beatings will continue, until the morale improves.....

The employee resorts are fantastic. The resorts are one more example of how generous R&L is with its employees. I'm thankful for the oppurtinity to enjoy them free of charge.

They are nice....

They are serving their purpose in my opinion 1) tax write-off and 2) making the employees feel they are cared about.....

Sorry guys the Ft. Meyer resort was not closed due to money or anything else, it was too small nobody could reservations and it was always filled with Fla people on the weekends so it was always full, I think SR. made a good deal with getting Datona FT meyer was really nice but too small for a company our size.

Sorry guys the Ft. Meyer resort was not closed due to money or anything else, it was too small nobody could reservations and it was always filled with Fla people on the weekends so it was always full, I think SR. made a good deal with getting Datona FT meyer was really nice but too small for a company our size.

How could it have been full of Florida people just on the weekends when you had to reserve for a full week?

I Believe the REAL reason Fort Meyeres was closed was because Junior and Robby are Building Multi-Million Dollar homes down there on Sanibel Island, and the last thing they want to see when they are down there is an R&L Employee!