XPO | On-line Survey??????

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Credits
How many of you know that we have had and still have on-line surveys every quarter? This survey was put out by the VP of HR.
I was just wanting to know who TM posted it. I found out about at a FAC and no posting at my barn.

If it was not posted it is open until Friday 25 Aug go ask you SCM for the web link. I guess because that lack of posting or SCM tell anyone about it. Remember this is done every quarter.

Yup, they send out emails (to everybody with company email) to alert employees about the surveys and also to ask management to make a workstation available for employees to fill out the survey.

I've never heard anyone in management bring this to anyone's attention who didn't have email or post anything, either.

Yup, they send out emails (to everybody with company email) to alert employees about the surveys and also to ask management to make a workstation available for employees to fill out the survey.

I've never heard anyone in management bring this to anyone's attention who didn't have email or post anything, either.
That's the first i have heard of a survey. The management at our barn never tells us anything. We come in they hand us our bills if our trailer is ready and tell us to hit the street

That's the first i have heard of a survey. The management at our barn never tells us anything. We come in they hand us our bills if our trailer is ready and tell us to hit the street
all these employees taking surveys would create a big drop in productivity and would drum up waaaaaaaay to much feedback for some managers.