Reddaway | One More Laid Off at EUG

blueyedmule

TB Lurker
Credits
:smilie_132:

That would be me, waving good-bye. We also let go our only remaining office staff that is strictly clerical.

I was #32 when I hired on in '99, laid off at #24. And they expect another round of layoffs soon, probably around Christmas-time.

Oh, yeah, also dropped one line-run, a double-turn from the Creswell turnpoint.

Even if the two guys who could retire did, I wouldn't be called in.

I'm wondering if I'll make it back at all, now.

Oh, yeah, also dropped one line-run, a double-turn from the Creswell turnpoint.

Even if the two guys who could retire did, I wouldn't be called in.

I'm wondering if I'll make it back at all, now.

bill let our bottom guy go 2 weeks ago. he has been with us 3 1/2 years. and i think this next one will get our second to last guy with 12 years in the company. Pretty scary who knows where it will end ! Good luck and i hope things turn around soon !

Good luck

:smilie_132:

That would be me, waving good-bye. We also let go our only remaining office staff that is strictly clerical.

I was #32 when I hired on in '99, laid off at #24. And they expect another round of layoffs soon, probably around Christmas-time.

Good luck buddy... I feel your pain... Trust me....523 is not doing well either. Once again, Good luck to you and your family and best wishes from down here in Cali.

Orange (575) let another 2 line drivers go and fired a sales person yesterday.:nutkick: I've kind of written them off knowing deep down that I probably won't be getting my job back either. Oh well, what can I do, right?:shrug: