Yellow | Online Survey

assbag

TB Lurker
Credits
Last night when I got home I noticed two pieces of mail that were interesting. One was a letter from our CEO Hawkins with his usual “we’re broke and need your help” stuff. The other was from the union wanting me to take a survey. I went online and answered each question. My two cents; I don’t think much is “unsafe” or “causing injuries”, nor am I concerned with classification issues. My main two concerns are our insurance and getting the pension plan fully funded again so we can attract new employees, because that’s one thing I have always heard guys talk about who know nothing about our company; “Hey at least you guys have a pension”, when in fact, we don’t. I feel like the pay could be increased a little but overall, I would be satisfied knowing that our insurance was safe and if they could pay into our pension fully again. Did any of you take the survey and what are your thoughts?

Insurance and pension is the main concern but you also need competitive wages to hire and keep new hires. We currently have no pension and lowest pay. Sure you can open driving school's and try to hire that way. But moment they get their license and realize how bad the pension is they'll easily find a higher paying job with better retirement. People keep using the health insurance as main thing keeping people here but I've had other jobs before this and my health insurance was always good.

Bottom line is I voted yes to strike even if it means Do nothing Hawkins is out of a job because without competitive pay / Full pension / good health insurance we have nothing to keep new hires and grow the company to get out of debt and we might as well close the doors because this place has turned into a bleeding wound that never heals and I don't trust anything that bleeds for 14 years and doesn't die

Insurance and pension is the main concern but you also need competitive wages to hire and keep new hires. We currently have no pension and lowest pay. Sure you can open driving school's and try to hire that way. But moment they get their license and realize how bad the pension is they'll easily find a higher paying job with better retirement. People keep using the health insurance as main thing keeping people here but I've had other jobs before this and my health insurance was always good.

Bottom line is I voted yes to strike even if it means Do nothing Hawkins is out of a job because without competitive pay / Full pension / good health insurance we have nothing to keep new hires and grow the company to get out of debt and we might as well close the doors because this place has turned into a bleeding wound that never heals and I don't trust anything that bleeds for 14 years and doesn't die
I’ve never had insurance that’s even close to what we have here. Most companies insurance plans cost through the nose and aren’t worth a damn. My buddy at Holland had to have 2 surgeries and ran up a bill close to half a million and his part totaled around $1100. I also voted to strike. Done supporting this company and its executives and only getting the same old song and dance.