Yellow | opinions on hsb first night

sal manila

TB Lurker
Credits
i didnt think that we would have to strip so many trailers.also my return trailer was done @ 2 and didnt get my bills until 4.so that put me with 2 xtra hrs to strip and long freight may i add.also whats up with that seat belt safety guy with the whistle?

they said his name is mike from lcp.does that ring a bell stan or 771? tonite there was this guy with an irish accent bugging me while i was stripping mine,"i need this bill! i need that bill!how long before you get to it?he was such a pain in the azz that i just slowed down until my trailer was ready handed over what bills i had left and got the f**k out of there.they think that guys who have never done this before can preform miracles.yeah right.give me a break.:butt kiss:

The irish speaking guy is "ok" came off the dock and crossed over. I know the guy your talking about Mike S. he came off the road and "walked into" the Safety position. He's a putz.

Irish guy is EN B. and he spent a couple months on the extra board before becoming a supervising professional at LCP. I can see him trying to push the guys he does not know up there since the guys that made the move with him there already know what he's about. Fastest walker in the east... :biglaugh:

Mike S. had some health problems at LCP while he was a road driver for around 20 years. Basically, the word is they created a position for him since he was unable to drive truck no more. He is a bit of a stooge, but I always just played along with him and let him do his thing.... :Zzzz:

all i know the irish guy proved to me he is a d**kwad.he wanted me to strip half an outbound pup so i can put my freight on top.he insisted it would fit and i said it wouldnt,so after stripping it as i knew it wouldnt fit so i had to put the freight back and beach the pallet that didnt fit.so after that he said to me "you were right".no s**t sherlock thanks for wasting my time:chairshot:

lol....hey maybe he had the "creating possibilities" mind thought. Just a bill pumper thats all,go with the flow,you get paid by the hour not bill count

Things could be worse, they could have made "Obama" a dock boss. He would stare blankley at you for 5 mins then ask what a tow-motor is.

:chairshot:

all i know the irish guy proved to me he is a d**kwad.he wanted me to strip half an outbound pup so i can put my freight on top.he insisted it would fit and i said it wouldnt,so after stripping it as i knew it wouldnt fit so i had to put the freight back and beach the pallet that didnt fit.so after that he said to me "you were right".no s**t sherlock thanks for wasting my time:chairshot:

Did you run into the two former union stewards yet that are now supervising professionals, Rodney B. (Black guy) and Jim Q.? Never-the-less, EN is a real tool and he's been trained by the most unethical people at LCP. As a result, the moral compass is always spinning out-of-control.

ethics.jpg

no but there are two guys who hang outside wearing reflector vests and all they do is bs.mabey thats them

The TM (Nate) did spend some time at LCP a couple years ago before going to Baltimore, so maybe he decided to give them the sweet heart deal. Well, Rodney B., they probably found out thats all he can do... :shades:

Don't be a Pinkerton!

We_never_sleep.jpg

[list type=decimal]
[*]Pinkerton National Detective Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[*]Labor spies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]