OSHA Awards Damages and Reinstatement for Truck Driver

Dang, good for her.. I had a boss get cranky at me for not wanting to drive on a bad steer tire, still have the pictures, thankfully the owner backed me up but that supervisor and I never got along after I went over his head. Since I could see the bad wear on one side I knew hard parts had to be going too.

well she may have gotten her job back...but will she actually return, knowing now that she could be subjected to more harassment..???

she may not even get in a full day's worth of work, let alone a 40 or 40+ work week....

if it were me, and i had won, i'd of course gladly take the money, but would never go back to work there.

Wow, that is great news , for sure get this attorney Paul Taylor's name out in the trucking world so driver's can start saying no to unsafe trucks !!!

Wow, that is great news , for sure get this attorney Paul Taylor's name out in the trucking world so driver's can start saying no to unsafe trucks !!!

for every one driver that blows the whistle and goes to court, more than a dozen will drive those trucks, all because they need a job.

i too am happy she won her case, but companies like that continue to conduct work on a daily basis.