XPO | OSHA VIOLATIONS

Our line haul drivers had to sign a document when they arrived at Xmi acknowledging the violations. I don’t know any more than that. Sounds to me they all ready meddled

Last edited:
Our line haul drivers had to sign a document when they arrived at Xmi acknowledging the violations. I don’t know any more than that. Sounds to me they all ready meddled
Been off the last 2 nights but know of some that have called OSHA about XMI. This form signing must have just started on Friday night
Just in case some what to call the local OSHA office that covers XMI is the Wilkes-Barre Area Office and there phone number is 570-826-6538... You can also file a complaint online at:

As bad as XMI is I say call everyday and call offen

OSHA is to busy coming up with rules for workplace Covid vaccine requirements to worry about Xpo
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I personally would never cal OhSA but I certainly would not discourage someone if they had a well grounded complaint. Safety is just not talk at a tailgate meeting. Driver shortages and increased freight levels are not an excuse or exemption for safety . Poor management has led to horrendous conditions.

Nope. And if there are any, then it's unwise to be making any potential violations public and I encourage anyone who is thinking about adding to this thread to keep that in mind. We don't need OSHA meddling in our business.
I am confused by this post . Not saying I agree or disagree just trying to understand where you coming from . It almost sounds like a threat. I’m not saying that’s your intent at all .

I personally would never cal OhSA but I certainly would not discourage someone if they had a well grounded complaint. Safety is just not talk at a tailgate meeting. Driver shortages and increased freight levels are not an excuse or exemption for safety . Poor management has led to horrendous conditions.

I have never called OSHA in my career, but I would if I thought it was necessary....safety of my co-workers and the public are more important than keeping OSHA from "meddling in our business," which incidentally is their job...

I have never called OSHA in my career, but I would if I thought it was necessary....safety of my co-workers and the public are more important than keeping OSHA from "meddling in our business," which incidentally is their job...
OSHA is there for a reason. If a company puts safety first and foremost before all else there would be no reason to ever call OSHA . I think most employees would use it as a last resort.

I am confused by this post . Not saying I agree or disagree just trying to understand where you coming from . It almost sounds like a threat. I’m not saying that’s your intent at all .
I'm not making a threat....c'mon you know better than to put that out there. I'm saying this, having access to any RCI happening anywhere in the company, I have to believe that most of the time, when someone gets hurt on the dock, it's a preventable injury. I can't speak for all service centers, as for mine, we clean up at the end of each shift. Things are generally where they're supposed to be, fire extinguishers are charged. We take care of our work space to keep it safe. We all know that working on a dock is a dangerous job and the company has safety procedures in place to guide employees as to what is safe and what is not. The company also mandates a stringent safety policy when it comes to lost time, preventable injuries. My training emphasizes company safety policy from start to finish, but ultimately it's on the employees to remember and implement it every work day. The gist of what I'm getting at is that we our CSA scores have exceeded acceptable values in some thresholds of the BASIC's, particularly in HAZMAT and the last thing we need or I need is an OSHA inspector poking around and auditing training files.

I'm not making a threat....c'mon you know better than to put that out there. I'm saying this, having access to any RCI happening anywhere in the company, I have to believe that most of the time, when someone gets hurt on the dock, it's a preventable injury. I can't speak for all service centers, as for mine, we clean up at the end of each shift. Things are generally where they're supposed to be, fire extinguishers are charged. We take care of our work space to keep it safe. We all know that working on a dock is a dangerous job and the company has safety procedures in place to guide employees as to what is safe and what is not. The company also mandates a stringent safety policy when it comes to lost time, preventable injuries. My training emphasizes company safety policy from start to finish, but ultimately it's on the employees to remember and implement it every work day. The gist of what I'm getting at is that we our CSA scores have exceeded acceptable values in some thresholds of the BASIC's, particularly in HAZMAT and the last thing we need or I need is an OSHA inspector poking around and auditing training files.
This company blatantly flaunts the laws. I hope they put them under a microscope. Clearly safety is not important at xmi.

Companies in the US could be much more productive and profitable if they didn't have outfits like OSHA meddling in their affairs! I could site thousands of Companies in Asia and third world countries as proof of how much better things could be! And that BS about having to be 16 or 18 to work full-time, what a joke!

This company blatantly flaunts the laws. I hope they put them under a microscope. Clearly safety is not important at xmi.
Like so many other things with this company, much of it is local. I was speaking to my terminal but I could also include what I said about the safety records of other SICs in my district. Since I'm a trainer I am involved in our monthly safety meetings and I interact with district safety. When it comes to safety, it has to be juggled with productivity to find the right mix. In my area, over half of the factories I used to go to are way less safer than we are at my SIC. Are we perfect, is the company perfect? Of course not, but I stand by what I said.

Like so many other things with this company, much of it is local. I was speaking to my terminal but I could also include what I said about the safety records of other SICs in my district. Since I'm a trainer I am involved in our monthly safety meetings and I interact with district safety. When it comes to safety, it has to be juggled with productivity to find the right mix. In my area, over half of the factories I used to go to are way less safer than we are at my SIC. Are we perfect, is the company perfect? Of course not, but I stand by what I said.
I agree with much of what you say here, except for one thing....safety should always be the most important thing...you only have one set of eyes, ears, and only one life....it should never be "juggled" to get the right mix with productivity... the job is either done in the safest way possible or not at all....