Estes | Otr or team position

BradBear

TB Lurker
Credits
A buddy of mine lives in Danville Va. He wanted to ask me some questions about Estes Linehaul or Team Driver positions. Pay, and will he run good and pros and cons to otr single or team. I told him I would wanna go single if it’s me. I don’t wanna be in a sleeper in an accident. He was also asking about vacations. He wants leave Ups freight as they are using a lot of outside carriers and he is not able to run like he used to. Only getting around 2,000 miles per week

A buddy of mine lives in Danville Va. He wanted to ask me some questions about Estes Linehaul or Team Driver positions. Pay, and will he run good and pros and cons to otr single or team. I told him I would wanna go single if it’s me. I don’t wanna be in a sleeper in an accident. He was also asking about vacations. He wants leave Ups freight as they are using a lot of outside carriers and he is not able to run like he used to. Only getting around 2,000 miles per week
Single line short of drivers tell friend apply today

We’re hiring like crazy and everyone is running good. Solo starts at 66 cpm and teams start at 70 I think. Tell him to find a buddy who works here to refer him and he’ll get a little referral bonus. If he doesn’t have a friend I volunteer to be his new friend.

Yeah, all the carriers are hiring. Increasing the pay to get "good" drivers. It's tough! I can't refer anyone. I don't know of anyone that don't already have years seniority somewhere else. Truckers seem like a dying breed other than the ones that just wanna pull single vans, eat big breakfasts, sit in truck stops all night in their big sleepers and play video games

6B8020CF-26F1-4F82-87DD-88501D3B22D3.md.jpg

I fill in sometimes for team just to see other parts of the country but solo better suits me. I'm impressed with the ones who do it tho. I know a few that run team then solo just to use up some hours they have left. I just gotta have my away from work time. Everyone's different

We’re hiring like crazy and everyone is running good. Solo starts at 66 cpm and teams start at 70 I think. Tell him to find a buddy who works here to refer him and he’ll get a little referral bonus. If he doesn’t have a friend I volunteer to be his new friend.
Tell him put my name down too. I’ll put in a good word for him. I only want 30% of the bonus.