Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Saw this in MFS recently....New Volvo, New Freightliner and trailer
14ca2d3.jpg

erlbeq.jpg

ngd2ds.jpg

8x54lc.jpg

33p6ern.jpg

ouch, but solid engineering on that volvo..had a guy here roll a sleeper with a set of triples last year and he walked away without a scratch...he completely destroyed three trailers, two dollies and the truck.

The Freight Shaker was still in the city going out of town, he still has job. Tire came off of a container and witness stop. The Vovlo was only 25 miles out of city headed to Nashville. Yes these were not rookies.

I was over in OPK this week,...I saw what was left of a Sleeper Shuttle Cascadia sitting on the yard.....I took pictures, but they are too disturbing to post . He was hit outside of Auburn Al by a Swift truck...I was told our driver made it out alive....I don't see how!

Notice the orange cones in the background of first photo. This is the site of another "finishing school". I was passing the time watching the lesser abled drivers practicing their parking/backing when I was interrupted by the wrecker bringing home fresh road kill.

The adventure continues!
I saw a nasty one in CIN this past week and didn't bother to take any pictures. I guess I'm getting so jaded it's not a big deal anymore. That's too bad, because in my earlier years with Averitt I was impressed with how few smashed up trucks I saw around but that has certainly changed.

Keep It Up People

Some of the latest Photo's....Our wrecker driver from CKV must be keeping BUSY
This one at FUL;
24fe1zo.jpg

vqp07r.jpg

This one at CHR

29zyb8z.jpg

2cnbdxv.jpg

This is the site of another "finishing school". I was passing the time watching the lesser abled drivers practicing their parking/backing when I was interrupted by the wrecker bringing home fresh road kill.

Gives a whole new meaning to "finishing school"...where tractors are handed out to the recently transformed burger flippers for them to "finish" them off.

Gives a whole new meaning to "finishing school"...where tractors are handed out to the recently transformed burger flippers for them to "finish" them off.
Lifer....you know what's funny...the sleeper truck wrecks from what I've seen are EQUALLY split between Shuttle and T/L.....look up at the accident thread...there is a AVRT day cab hit by a train.....we are having TOOO MANY mishaps...time for the shirts to TAKE A STEP BACK and investigate WHY this is happening.....look at the new trailers....they are getting beat up!.....If I was GS, I would have a "COME TO JESUS MEETING" with the shirts throughout the company in every division.......I realize accidents do happen....hopefully before I retire I will not have one.....But GEEZ...everywhere I go...I see this!