Yellow | Our Gift to Yrcw

What was given back was enough to sustain them as long as freight levels increased.....the debt was still there....the freight levels were not....**** poor management of drivers and dock personal...freight levels still the same they were a year ago....but over 25,000 employees are still being paid....do the math....KK

concessions​
$2,000,000,000
vampire24.gif

imagesqtbnANd9GcRczkiuivS9A2kXQwMh1.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcQI8nnM3Kh1PJE7LrUs2.jpg
..from the Overland Park Hq

ok back to work​

its on my pay check every week. and you still wont agree that that is a give back but we do

its on my pay check every week. and you still wont agree that that is a give back but we do

So you can give what you never had? Then, can you send Christie Brinkley up here to North Dakota while I sit in -15 degrees and a snowstorm, waiting on my E-Logs to reset?????

where do you get your pay check from ?
my stub says equity benifits -$58.65
equity wages -$84.82
per week .
so yes its is money we are owed but is given back.
you need me to scan my stub and send a copy to you?

where do you get your pay check from ?
my stub says equity benifits -$58.65
equity wages -$84.82
per week .
so yes its is money we are owed but is given back.
you need me to scan my stub and send a copy to you?

I've never received a YRC paycheck. Laid off, Oct 2008 (Yellow). Resigned rather than report, March 2009. (Letter came from Roadway, by the way) Still- having said that; unless you received that money in your pay, and wrote a check back to them- you only agreed to work for less- you 'gave' nothing back. I'll leave now. Don't want to beat a dead horse...

The topic started 'where did the money we gave them go?'. Fact remains no one gave them money. They enabled savings so the company could continue without having to pay money out. That's not gving' them money. It can show you 'made' a trillion dollars before if they want; unless a store let's you buy stuff with it, or the IRS let's you write it off as a loss- it means nothing. If you choose to stay employed there, then you accept what they pay as 'the rate'. Pretty Simple.... Until you agree on another new rate....

Last edited by a moderator:
If they short your check I guess you did not give them anything either. I personally gave Zollars a dollar to save the company. If he fails he has to pay me back 5 dollars.