Reddaway | Our New T.m. Is The Master

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
Our new t.m. is way cool,hes like cool hand luke,i bet our o.r. is at 85 already! Slackers pick up the pace, this is old school reddaway,and im on track to make 80k this year! Life is good in sactown aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagain.:1036316054:

Our new t.m. is way cool,hes like cool hand luke,i bet our o.r. is at 85 already! Slackers pick up the pace, this is old school reddaway,and im on track to make 80k this year! Life is good in sactown aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagain.:1036316054:
oh come on, pick up the sack yourself, you could double that with just a bit more time under the T Ms desk!! lololol:hysterical:

Share the Wealth

Maybe you should share some of that Overtime money with the brothers that arent getting any hours?:showoff:

DAMIT spoooooooooooooooog!

oh come on, pick up the sack yourself, you could double that with just a bit more time under the T Ms desk!! lololol:hysterical:

Spooooog whats wrong with given credit were credits due? This guy really is cool, not like most t.m.s, he lets me take off my neeee-pads once a day, while im on my break. By the way,why is YOUR REP. so low? You should really work on that, send me a nice, sweet post like only you can.Is that spoooog on your back?:nutkick:

spongey

Spooooog whats wrong with given credit were credits due? This guy really is cool, not like most t.m.s, he lets me take off my neeee-pads once a day, while im on my break. By the way,why is YOUR REP. so low? You should really work on that, send me a nice, sweet post like only you can.Is that spoooog on your back?:nutkick:
well if spongey is on my back its nice, because he is_very soft and nice too:smilie_132::butt kiss: i like a soft spongey:hysterical:

Nice touch sack, first you try to get your brothers to say something negative about your new TM asking us if we know anything about him when you had worked for the guy for 2 years previously, then after your forced week off you post one offf the best a@# kissers yet. :butt kiss: I bet you just got scared that he would find out who you really are and then...... who knows what:nutkick:

Get Your CLASS A.

Nice touch sack, first you try to get your brothers to say something negative about your new TM asking us if we know anything about him when you had worked for the guy for 2 years previously, then after your forced week off you post one offf the best a@# kissers yet. :butt kiss: I bet you just got scared that he would find out who you really are and then...... who knows what:nutkick:

Hes a great guy,why do YOU always turn everything negative? Could you be more of a DUMA##,first of all this is the United States of America, not Ubackistab were your from,its OK to blog in america. So go back to school and at the very lest get your G.E.D.:hysterical::1036316054: