Yellow | Overtime at HSB!

B-2

TB Lurker
Credits
No one is laid off, The xtra board is lined up all the time. NO GUILT! I worked 16 hours OT last week! Will work some more this week! The point I'm making is, it's OK to work OT when no one is laid off, and when the all the board is working 40+ hours! :smilie_132:

Thats great to hear... :shades:

solidarity-11.gif

What about the men that were not afforded the opportunity to go to HSB. We are laid off no 40 hrs let alone OT, there is only no guilt because you don't want to feel bad. Thanks Brother TEAMSTER.

take the money and run as the song goes, if you don't do that it means you ain't running (transferring) and you ain't making no money (at the new location where freight is), tough decision when you got everything going your way and then you gotta pack up and leave again and again

What about the men that were not afforded the opportunity to go to HSB. We are laid off no 40 hrs let alone OT, there is only no guilt because you don't want to feel bad. Thanks Brother TEAMSTER.

The same old, same old here. Its not your grandfathers Teamsters and the proof is in the pudding. Sometimes someday just never comes. Hope dies last... :shades:

don't mention it...

I feel no guilt because I didn't have a hand in the COO, other than bidding on HSB! My SENIORITY GAVE ME THAT RIGHT! I was on the xtra board for over 15 years! No one is laid off at HSB! The xtra board is lined up for every shift. HSB has already started using casuals! I don't feel any guilt working OT. There is a grievace pending on the COO numbers, not enough men given the opportunity to transfer to HSB. Perhaps, in a strange twist of fate... The OT hours worked will help win this grievance and you will transfer to HSB. Good luck!

As long as you are OK to HELL with the next guy, it's the same song and dance since I started at LCP. Hooray for me and $crew everyone else. The only good thing to come from this change is that most of the fat a$$ fakers went to HSB.

Happy for you!

As long as you are OK to HELL with the next guy, it's the same song and dance since I started at LCP. Hooray for me and $crew everyone else. The only good thing to come from this change is that most of the fat a$$ fakers went to HSB.

Lucky for you most of the fat a$$ fakers went to HSB! Sounds like you are right where you belong, nestled in local 771 with the "REAL" teamsters! I hope things pick up at LCP! I'm sure after you get called back, your positive attitude will be contagious and provide job security for all! Please let me know when you get called back, so I can work a little OT at MY terminal (to cover the extra gas expense) without feeling guilty. Thank you sir!

what i don't get is why are they offering LCP guys work in Hsb when that is not there teminal, Posting the bids in Lancaster for Harrisburg?

And Man where did they get all the OLD city tractors, talk about some real pieces of sh*t,

huh

take the money and run as the song goes, if you don't do that it means you ain't running (transferring) and you ain't making no money (at the new location where freight is), tough decision when you got everything going your way and then you gotta pack up and leave again and again
How many times have you moved for this company? Brother/Sister? Tell It...

Hope they retire

And I hope their fat $$$ retire... and get the $$$ out of your way... seriously brother... You (we) are the future of YRCW... not them...And "they" better hope "we're" here to pay our dues...their pensions..."their futures"!:1036316054::smilie_132:

And I hope their fat $$$ retire... and get the $$$ out of your way... seriously brother... You (we) are the future of YRCW... not them...And "they" better hope "we're" here to pay our dues...their pensions..."their futures"!:1036316054::smilie_132:

I like the way you think, keep it coming it makes me smile...

what i don't get is why are they offering LCP guys work in Hsb when that is not there teminal, Posting the bids in Lancaster for Harrisburg?

You should ask one of the gate keepers down at the company's union hall on Duke St. in Lancaster. Just ask for Eddie mac's (TM) PR man James W.(BA) Second thought, he's just going to tell you to talk to Eddie Mac, because he don't know himself. Perhaps a third-party could be of much help for someone in need there at LCP, but that would make waves... :Bondage:

[list type=decimal]
[*]YouTube - The American Dream
[*]Third party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]

ashton-kutcher-punkd.jpg

You should ask one of the gate keepers down at the company's union hall on Duke St. in Lancaster. Just ask for Eddie mac's (TM) PR man James W.(BA) Second thought, he's just going to tell you to talk to Eddie Mac, because he don't know himself. Perhaps a third-party could be of much help for someone in need there at LCP, but that would make waves... :Bondage:

[list type=decimal]
[*]YouTube - The American Dream
[*]Third party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]

ashton-kutcher-punkd.jpg

Hey man, dont be taking my name in vain! I left the 771 local during the change, and although I dont have a dog in the hunt there anymore, I still feel for those of you left behind. The general pulse I'm getting is things went from bad to horrible down there. Its a shame really, but the members there voted and this is what they wanted. At the end of the day they'll just have to live with it or vote them out next time around.

Hey man, dont be taking my name in vain! I left the 771 local during the change, and although I dont have a dog in the hunt there anymore, I still feel for those of you left behind.

Your a good man and I meant the other Eddie Mac... :shades:

The general pulse I'm getting is things went from bad to horrible down there. Its a shame really, but the members there voted and this is what they wanted. At the end of the day they'll just have to live with it or vote them out next time around.

Truer words have never been spoken and its a real shame that so many people at LCP are locked in cruise control like heart attack Mac, for example.... :shrug:

No one is laid off, The xtra board is lined up all the time. NO GUILT! I worked 16 hours OT last week! Will work some more this week! The point I'm making is, it's OK to work OT when no one is laid off, and when the all the board is working 40+ hours! :smilie_132:

How is former union stewards Rodney B. and Jim Q. doing as Supervising Professionals there...? Are they preaching "just like you guys speach"...? Also, how is Mike W. accepting the changes up there? He's not going to beat somebody with a brick nearly killing somebody AGAIN is he from all of the changes and being away from his tag team partner Dale S.? Dale S. has been handling it all too rough and has been lashing out at some people with his usual hot air of threats... :biglaugh:

Anyhow, just thought I thought I'd drop a line... :shades: