XPO | Overtime Poll

Do you think a Xpo all drivers should get Overtime after 8/40 ?

• Total voters
Some think it’s ok because they knew it when they took the job. As long as they their getting it screw the guys that don’t
That made no sense. What I meant to type is that guys don’t care as long as they aren’t the ones getting screwed .
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno .... not here

Last edited:
Now that we see so far everyone agrees that drivers should get O/T after 8/40 ,how to we get their ?

Go somewhere where they already pay it. I'm sure you could get it quicker going somewhere else then trying to change it here
I’m sure they could to given how hard the Xpo resist. Does that make it right ? A lot of guys who worked here for many years stay because they don’t want to lose their seniority and PTO time . Going somewhere and starting all over to get OT is a non starter . It would be a better resolution to pay them equally. It’s a win win . Xpo would get to retain experience good employees who would feel fairly treated . Xpo prefers though to continue the practice and spend more money putting out fires across the country. Also jumping to another non union company is more of the same. Non unions at this point are leading the race to the bottom in overall compensation. Ya know flexibility.

The poll “at this point” is quite clear. Did you cast your vote ? Or we put you down as a silent no ?
I agree everyone should get overtime but you can debate it all you want and take all the polls you want that doesn't won't change anything. Guys have worked here and other places for years without ot and could have left a long time ago before they had to much time invested here. If it was a issue they should have left long ago and could be enjoying it and other benefits at a different company. So who's to blame, the company or the guys that stuck around.

I agree everyone should get overtime but you can debate it all you want and take all the polls you want that doesn't won't change anything. Guys have worked here and other places for years without ot and could have left a long time ago before they had to much time invested here. If it was a issue they should have left long ago and could be enjoying it and other benefits at a different company. So who's to blame, the company or the guys that stuck around.
The company that does it from the get go .

The purchased politicians who haven’t closed the loophole