Yellow | overtime status at 120

120lifer

TB Lurker
Credits
since the inception of velocity here at 120 we have had 2 hours every day and this weekend 6 and 7 punches posted through next weekend all shifts and start times how about a little feedback from the rest of the terminals

o\t all week long @671 but they did cancel a o/t sunday morning shift saying we were caught up 1st time in about 4 weeks

since the inception of velocity here at 120 we have had 2 hours every day and this weekend 6 and 7 punches posted through next weekend all shifts and start times how about a little feedback from the rest of the terminals

hmmm.. this is very interesting... Since you guys at 120 have been slowly reduced from a MAJOR BB ( over time--last hit, recently--- to a "VELOCITY TERMINAL".... )

WHAT THEY HEY is a VELOCITY TERMIANL ANYHOW??? DID ANYBODY ever stop and give us a DEFINITION of this new concept????

We at 710 , EOL/satelitte have also been informed, months ago, that we are "lucky" we are to be a "VELOCITY TERMINAL"

I gues that means MORE forced OT and less men, and just happy, happy, happy ! (YEAH, RIGHT !) I feel a BACKDRAFT ROARING IN ! :flame:

yes blue since we have the 21 ue drivers hitting 671 winstons dock they have layed off more and more dock guys and forced 2 hours daily ..
these guys get their 60 hours per week at $1 more per hour so our 80 guys can be layed off .
yupper they saved a bundle on this great idea .

yes blue since we have the 21 ue drivers hitting 671 winstons dock they have layed off more and more dock guys and forced 2 hours daily ..
these guys get their 60 hours per week at $1 more per hour so our 80 guys can be layed off .
yupper they saved a bundle on this great idea .

In the office, they say it's saving all this bennies paid to other men ( laid off)... I don't have a calculator handy, but at times this just doesn;t compute... The TIME you paid OT to three guys just equaled or was MORE than the bennies you had to pay on that one guy laid off.... I don't get it....

Take about beating a good horse to death.. How LONG do you expect these guys to work this way?????

In the office, they say it's saving all this bennies paid to other men ( laid off)... I don't have a calculator handy, but at times this just doesn;t compute... The TIME you paid OT to three guys just equaled or was MORE than the bennies you had to pay on that one guy laid off.... I don't get it....

Take about beating a good horse to death.. How LONG do you expect these guys to work this way?????

It might cost more, but in the LONG run it shows the union they have a direct financial impact on them. That got them10% which probably makes the overtime less expensive now.