Pa. Turnpike Accident Kills 3 People

That was a Fedex Freight set.
I see just down the highway a Fedex ground truck.
This guy in the ground truck looks like he,or she was close enough to see what happened.

I do see that this new report is blaming the Fedex Freight driver for not slowing down coming up on slower vehicles.

We drivers have always got to have proper amounts of rest to be totally focused on our driving duties,so we won't have the rest of our lives to regret what we should have done in a case such as this.
May God have mercy on this Fedex Driver,and grant comfort to all the loved,ones of the people who were killed.

if there was a god (there is"nt) wouldnt he be inclined to show mercy ahead of time so that all the people that claim god is loving and benevolent would"nt have to suffer, perhaps the almighty aint so almighty after all.

HUH? What?? You kidding?

Nice...real nice. God Bless You. My prayers go out to all the families involved. Be safe out there guys.

if there was a god (there is"nt) wouldnt he be inclined to show mercy ahead of time so that all the people that claim god is loving and benevolent would"nt have to suffer, perhaps the almighty aint so almighty after all.

not sure you understand God's gift of dominion.

That was a Fedex Freight set.
I see just down the highway a Fedex ground truck.
This guy in the ground truck looks like he,or she was close enough to see what happened.

I do see that this new report is blaming the Fedex Freight driver for not slowing down coming up on slower vehicles.

We drivers have always got to have proper amounts of rest to be totally focused on our driving duties,so we won't have the rest of our lives to regret what we should have done in a case such as this.
May God have mercy on this Fedex Driver,and grant comfort to all the loved,ones of the people who were killed.

It wasn't FedEx freight......it is a FedEx national ltl set

I thought about your response cheezcutter all night and I have to respond to you. I mean this in the most respectable way too. We see death all around us every day. Just watch the news for an eyeful of murders, bombings, and tragic accidents. And it's not just physical death that plaques us. If we knew the life stories of the people we interact with every day, we might be shocked by the pain that infects their souls.
In the midst of all this death and darkness, Jesus brings life and light. Where there is destruction, He restores. Where there is hurt. He heals. Where there is death. He resurrects. He replaces our ashes with beauty and our mourning with gladness. In a dying world, Jesus brings life. "He who has the son has life. 1 John 5:12A" May god be with you.

I thought about your response cheezcutter all night and I have to respond to you. I mean this in the most respectable way too. We see death all around us every day. Just watch the news for an eyeful of murders, bombings, and tragic accidents. And it's not just physical death that plaques us. If we knew the life stories of the people we interact with every day, we might be shocked by the pain that infects their souls.
In the midst of all this death and darkness, Jesus brings life and light. Where there is destruction, He restores. Where there is hurt. He heals. Where there is death. He resurrects. He replaces our ashes with beauty and our mourning with gladness. In a dying world, Jesus brings life. "He who has the son has life. 1 John 5:12A" May god be with you.

AMEN BROTHER GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME..

WELL SAID BROTHER !!