Estes | Paperless Logs

we had a meeting with JR. Johnson a few weeks ago and he said all trucks that areare gonna have the computers and everybody will be online by February of next year

I reckon we need to laminate this years comic books so maybe our kids kids can show the world how rough their great granddaddy had it during show and tell. Maybe they can make a couple bucks off of them also.

Boy that will be an end to the 640 mile runs, that 14 hour can catch up quick on some of that long stuff, playin around in some yard in between..

Any body hear anything about when we are supposed to switch to paperless logs?

Can't wait to have it at our yard. Gonna be interesting how mr. 13 hours, 400 mile run makes out. Will he continue to get away with falsifying logs, delaying freight and interupting customer sevice? And not to mention messing with the trucks by cutting electrical systems wires, dropping stuff in fuel tanks and coolant resevior.

Can't wait to have it at our yard. Gonna be interesting how mr. 13 hours, 400 mile run makes out. Will he continue to get away with falsifying logs, delaying freight and interupting customer sevice? And not to mention messing with the trucks by cutting electrical systems wires, dropping stuff in fuel tanks and coolant resevior.
Sounds like an ex union driver.

Have you considered appearing on Jerry Springer? Man, you would be good....

It will be nice when I can flop my fat ass in my truck and not have to show wtf on my comic book. Just hook up and give my meet dude an ETA and mash on it. Can't wait till the day I won't even need an ink pen. I forget mine half the time anyhow. Wife says I need to get my priorities straight because I always remember to grab my, "stopping on my way home beer drinking shirt" but forget my ink pen. She must have had a bad upbringing.

It will be nice when I can flop my fat ass in my truck and not have to show wtf on my comic book. Just hook up and give my meet dude an ETA and mash on it. Can't wait till the day I won't even need an ink pen. I forget mine half the time anyhow. Wife says I need to get my priorities straight because I always remember to grab my, "stopping on my way home beer drinking shirt" but forget my ink pen. She must have had a bad upbringing.
I've had the paperless logs for 3 years now,I'd never want to go back to paper.I run a 660 mi turn rarely do I even come close on my hours of service,ink pen is saved only for VIR and bathroom walls.

I've had the paperless logs for 3 years now,I'd never want to go back to paper.I run a 660 mi turn rarely do I even come close on my hours of service,ink pen is saved only for VIR and bathroom walls.
Doggone!! I just done the math. I might need to borrow a few bucks to help out with my spending habits

you wont run like that at this co. trucks dont run that fast,. we cant be trusted to operate the equipment that we were hired to do.everybody looking over your shoulder. cant waite for all the speeding notices that are comming our way from richmond.

you wont run like that at this co. trucks dont run that fast,. we cant be trusted to operate the equipment that we were hired to do.everybody looking over your shoulder. cant waite for all the speeding notices that are comming our way from richmond.
Your correct the new trucks just as well should be auto
shift... Your just moving that stick when it tells you too....now

Yeah like I've never been passed by a yellow and black tractor...LOL

Boy that will be an end to the 640 mile runs, that 14 hour can catch up quick on some of that long stuff, playin around in some yard in between..

I ran a 634 mile run yesterday that brought me into nashville during afternoon rush, if i would've had the electronic log i couldn't have made it all the way back home. Good thing it usually runs at night. We had a driver running in an old S series loaner last week with the new peoplenet installed but the log program is not activated yet. The gps is and he got a warning from richmond for speeding, they said he was doing 71.

I ran a 634 mile run yesterday that brought me into nashville during afternoon rush, if i would've had the electronic log i couldn't have made it all the way back home. Good thing it usually runs at night. We had a driver running in an old S series loaner last week with the new peoplenet installed but the log program is not activated yet. The gps is and he got a warning from richmond for speeding, they said he was doing 71.
Oh no! I'm not gonna be able to handle this $#¡+. I heard of a dude that got canned because of the 3rd eye sering him holding the phone to his ear. He got his job back by begging and pleading. He drives at night. "go figure". We recently lost a driver because of the 3rd eye. Y'all be careful out there.

Oh no! I'm not gonna be able to handle this $#¡+. I heard of a dude that got canned because of the 3rd eye sering him holding the phone to his ear. He got his job back by begging and pleading. He drives at night. "go figure". We recently lost a driver because of the 3rd eye. Y'all be careful out there.

Whats the 3rd eye Mildew? Are ya'll getting the drive cams like we have at Sysco? Hell, I can't get away with anything anymore!