Estes | Part time job

INTOTHENOW

TB Lurker
Credits
Man looks like this is becoming a part-time job. Well go 3 days of work in last week. Glad that all those new guys with less time in the company worked more then I did.
Thats alright I like stayin home to let the lower seniority guys have all the work.

check with your labor board you may get some pay for missed worked

Man looks like this is becoming a part-time job. Well go 3 days of work in last week. Glad that all those new guys with less time in the company worked more then I did.
Thats alright I like stayin home to let the lower seniority guys have all the work.

Why would they want to pay a senior man his top rate, when they can pay a junior man less to get the same job done? You should file a grievance...oh that's right we don't have ability. Guess you should kissed a little more butt Intothenow. Gotta love this placE and how much your seniority really doesn't matter. Hope things improve for you Into.

that is the way the big e operates :biglaugh: you work for a bottom feeder ltl company