FedEx Freight | PAY RAISES and CRY BABIES

Goda

SuperTrucker Wannabe
Credits
I hear a lot of drivers complaining about the raises we all received recently. Talk about a gift horse looking in the mouth or something like that!
I heard a driver, we won't mention any names but I'm sure there are more, that said and I quote "::shit::, if that's all their gonna give me they can just keep it! What an insult! How stupid do they think I am. That's just enough to shut us up but not enough to do anything with!" Apparently not enough to shut him up.
I, for one, am happy about the raise. We are one of the few companies that have given raises so far this year. Bringing FedEx to the top again. We have the best pay and the best benefits in the industry! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FRED!
To the guys who want to complain about getting more money than you obviously deserve, you can drop that extra little bit off at my mailbox. Apparently you won't miss it!
I guess some people just live to complain, no matter how good they have it.
Your job is what you make of it. Your company is only as good as you make it!
Don't run around with your **** out and you won't get jerked around!
:17:

Its just human nature for some to complain.Then there is those that feel entitled to everything.I don't pay attention to them.

I said it a hundred times, if the CCM stood at the breakroom door everyday and handed out a 100 dollar bill to everyone everyday, somebody would complain..

Jeff said:
I said it a hundred times, if the CCM stood at the breakroom door everyday and handed out a 100 dollar bill to everyone everyday, somebody would complain..

I want a new 100 not an old one. ROFLMBO!!!

But this forum is always good for a laugh.!!!! Other then seeing my husband it is sometimes the best part of working here. LOL

Hell, I change the color of the damn forum and people tell me they are never coming back....

I'm not joking

reminds me of an old joke "what's the difference between a puppy and a truck driver? puppy quits whining after 6 months" :17::LMAO:

GMAN said:
reminds me of an old joke "what's the difference between a puppy and a truck driver? puppy quits whining after 6 months" :17::LMAO:

That's not a joke it's a true statement.
My favorite is " LTL drivers would ***** about wining the lottery on a sunny day"

That's not a joke it's a true statement.
My favorite is " LTL drivers would ***** about wining the lottery on a sunny day"

Beerboy, you bring up a rather sore subject. Every week, twice a week, I pick the right six numbers and the idiots at the state lotto commission pick the wrong six!!! I wrote them a letter, told them to get their s**t together, and they had the nerve to tell me I'm looney tunes! Go figure!

... Your company is only as good as you make it! Don't run around with your **** out and you won't get jerked around!:17:

I agree with your sentiments. However, the company is only as good as the company allows it to be, and if all I have to do is run around with my **** to get jerked, well, count me in.

I agree, I appreciate it. But as far as what I deserve, nobody has the right to say what I do or don't deserve.....I work my biscuit off for these people, and I get paid very good for it. I haven't worked a day since I got to FXF, because I truly love what I do.....aside form bs, etc....but I love what i do.

I agree with your sentiments. However, the company is only as good as the company allows it to be, and if all I have to do is run around with my **** to get jerked, well, count me in.

Franklin, I go to work each day, mind my own business and do my best to do things by the book...in return, they leave me alone. I collect the check each week and go home. Is this a bad thing? Some folks I work with can't do this. They are way too preoccupied with what everyone around them is doing, and just won't mind their own beeswax. They jump up and down claiming someone else had some advantage or did something wrong.

My two cents here: Focus on what you're doing, everything else is noise.

ST

With the exception of the Most city driver i don't agree with complaining a lot.They treat Memphis city driver like worthless crap.Thats why i left,they have these impossible emty times and get made when majority of the city drivers never make them.That is why i went to the Road (Shuttles),they need to set their goals to a realistic goal.They speak safety ,but want these driver to "Do" "Whatever" to get the job done.