pay scale question

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
how many drivers here would work with no overtime but more money per hour?..if you were making $25 per hour for p&d like other companies pay but had no overtime would you take it?.....same goes for linehaul..if linehaul was paid the highest that other companies pay would you take it...one other question was this ever brought up with anybody from 02 or the union about paying more per hour with no overtime..just curious

[quote author=disturbed1 link=topic=81030.msg836824#msg836824 date=1276357803]
how many drivers here would work with no overtime but more money per hour?..if you were making $25 per hour for p&d like other companies pay but had no overtime would you take it?.....same goes for linehaul..if linehaul was paid the highest that other companies pay would you take it...one other question was this ever brought up with anybody from 02 or the union about paying more per hour with no overtime..just curious
[/quote]

I'm sure most linehaul drivers would take the highest amount they could, don't understand that part of the question.

You must be smoking crack! Give up o\t. If this company wants to save on o/t get better management. I must sit & wait about 3 hours a week waiting for p/u come over that dumb computer. We lose more time on routing & dispatching than any other company out there. But why complain because nobody cares. So let's kept what we got.

well i know that if i got paid 25 per hour and worked a typical 10 hr day i would make 250.. the rate of pay now including overtime pay for ten hours a day is about 219...were losing like 150 a week but your right why complain nothing ever changes except for the worst never better