TForce | Pension question

norcal10

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys, quick question.
Is the T Force pension separate from the Western Conference pension? I have about ten years in the western conference and was looking to go to T Force but wasn’t sure if my time would carry over or if I’d need to start again.
Thanks

Hey guys, quick question.
Is the T Force pension separate from the Western Conference pension? I have about ten years in the western conference and was looking to go to T Force but wasn’t sure if my time would carry over or if I’d need to start again.
Thanks
It would start all over. Ups bought us out of the teamsters pension to keep us under their own company pension plan and TForce has carried on the same agreement with having a company pension plan

Here’s a random question not pertaining to his but pertains to pensions. If you are in a peer 80 or peer 84 or any peer program for pension. And if u leave your employer and switch to another one that is in the same plan do your years at previous employer count towards your years of service plus age required to hit your peer.

It would start all over. Ups bought us out of the teamsters pension to keep us under their own company pension plan and TForce has carried on the same agreement with having a company pension plan
We were never in the Teamsters pension plan. When UPS bought Overnite, we were in Overnite's pension plan. UPS bought the pension plan with the company and kept the plan as it was until 2013. After 2013 it was altered, but it was never a Teamster plan. We were never in central states or any other Teamster plan. UPS paid 6 billion dollatrs to get the package guys out of the central states pension fund, but UPS Freight/Overnite was never in it.

Thanks for the info, had an interview this morning. Supposed to get a call later today or Monday about coming in for a drive test.