ABF | Pension Rally

Credits
I'm cordially inviting. All non central states pension fund Teamsters. To Columbus Ohio, on Thursday 7/12/2018, to attend the Save Our Pension Rally. No Union FOOL, hop on that hill billy highway, RT 23, Canary, you can dodge pot holes on the worst freeways in America, don't forget your posse, GO40, ltl1, muler. I'll wear my Bubba Gump hat, so you can meet the Legend.

I'm cordially inviting. All non central states pension fund Teamsters. To Columbus Ohio, on Thursday 7/12/2018, to attend the Save Our Pension Rally. No Union FOOL, hop on that hill billy highway, RT 23, Canary, you can dodge pot holes on the worst freeways in America, don't forget your posse, GO40, ltl1, muler. I'll wear my Bubba Gump hat, so you can meet the Legend.
Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I'm leaving Thursday morning for a 10 day Alaska cruise. But I'm glad your still thinkin of me.:1sm057crazy::1sm057crazy::1sm057crazy:

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I'm leaving Thursday morning for a 10 day Alaska cruise. But I'm glad your still thinkin of me.:1sm057crazy::1sm057crazy::1sm057crazy:

ltl, let us know how it went when you get back. My wife and I took a 9 day Alaska cruise last year. It was great. One of our best vacations yet! We are thinking of doing the land and sea Alaska vacation in 2020. FYI we saw more humpback whales from the cruise ship than we did on the excursion. Have a great time.

ltl, let us know how it went when you get back. My wife and I took a 9 day Alaska cruise last year. It was great. One of our best vacations yet! We are thinking of doing the land and sea Alaska vacation in 2020. FYI we saw more humpback whales from the cruise ship than we did on the excursion. Have a great time.
Was a great time, saw whales on the cruise ship, took a excursion In Juneau saw 3 different whales, sea lion, and seals. Did a hike at icy straight point saw two brown bears, bald eagles in nest. When we went to Skagway did the whitepass/Yukon railway, what a view. Truly is an amazing place.