People, Places and Moments in Time

That's what I figured. My delivery friend at Hillcrest Foods showed me his load and the first thing he said was, the stop before this one got all eggs and the eggs were on the bottom and had to be dug out.

a cubed out 53 with 15 stops for 2200 cases.

Screw. That. Lazlo and 2200 cases just don't mix.

The worst we have here would be a 48' with 1300-1400 on it. We have 4-5 48's. Run a lot of 28's, 2 straight trucks which are god-awful, a couple of 36's, and a ton of 38's which are the best of both worlds. Big enough to have room to sort once you get a stop or two off, but still able to pull in/out of anywhere you want to.

The worst we have here would be a 48' with 1300-1400 on it. We have 4-5 48's. Run a lot of 28's, 2 straight trucks which are god-awful, a couple of 36's, and a ton of 38's which are the best of both worlds. Big enough to have room to sort once you get a stop or two off, but still able to pull in/out of anywhere you want to.

I watch Dairymens here in Cleveland they get there 38's into and out of a lot of places. I've pulled a couple of 38's on bulk runs for the beer distributor there pretty good trailers.

Amen on the 38, thats my favorite trailer, today I had 18 stops and 571, problem is I had 4 subways, 2 subways = 1 cooler pallet, thats what I have discovered, so my **** was full! All I could muster was an on time arrival back to the yard, and 12 hours, freakin sucks!

Amen on the 38, thats my favorite trailer, today I had 18 stops and 571, problem is I had 4 subways, 2 subways = 1 cooler pallet, thats what I have discovered, so my **** was full! All I could muster was an on time arrival back to the yard, and 12 hours, freakin sucks!

GT I had a long very long day as well. 37 Kegs mostly all 1/2 barrels and 419 cases most of the cases were loaded on the shelf so I had to crawl up to get them, 6 stops that I had never been to before 3 of them down town. One was kind of in my territory and the other 2 were on the other side of the Cuyahoga River, some fancy hotel and some fancy bar, places I would never go to, I don't do trendy or popular and I don't much care for down town. Lot of parking in the middle of the street with the hazzards on. Wrestling Kegs out of the truck then a city bus goes by with inches to spare oh good times. I did for the last couple of stops get a helper, the down town driver and I ran into each other, the way they had the trucks routed today was asinine where I had 2 stops and he had one stop on the same side of the street directly in between the two stops I had. However I did get to talk to one of Double R's work place cousins at Northern Hasserot the man was very nice he was trying to make some goofy stop too.

Any how the guy who does down town finished his route and delivered his helper to me and then we finished up. I was really heavy today. My fifth stop of the day had 7 1/2 barrels and 37 cases or something like that. Some wine and some Coors Lite the rest of it was cans of Old Style, that beer that is really popular in Chicago.

Any how I got to work at 5:30am and left at about 8:15pm when it was all said and done. Our computers at work crashed and our hand held computers were all glitching out. So cashing out was a big mess, that took a good hour.

By the way the trailer that's pictured in my avatar, I think that was the trailer I was pulling today.