PFG or PFS

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
So how are you guys doing? Bubba? Whats going on with you? I hope everything is well with the job!

One of our drivers coaches his sons football team, they just had their first practice, ya'll gearing up for that?

I got a buddy thats going to drive for PFS. Only 10 miles fro Apperts warehouse. If I found out what kind of money I could make there I might of applied. More then what we make at Apperts and bettet bennies

So PFS makes more? Or are you saying "if", PFS don't like to pay real well, but my experience with them in Arkansas was a good one, I would go back there in a minute, pay wasn't that great but they had awesome benefits and they were really great to work for. I actually respected the management there.

They make more then Apperts. My buddy was told that drivers average 60k-70k a yr. And the top drivers with the best routes make 90k+

Whats up GT. Sorry its been a while since I been on here. Ive been busy. With moving, working, and Mike starting football just havnt had time for much.

Mike is playing TE and DE this year. He is excited he has a chance to run the ball and get a TD.

PFG is all right to work for. They cant load a truck for crap! I should make around 55k gross this year. Which is about the best I have made.

I think all Foodservice companies cant load trailers for crap. I work for a small Foodservice company and there.bad at picking routes to.

Im glad the job is going good for you and your making plenty of money. How long you been there now?

Whats up GT. Sorry its been a while since I been on here. Ive been busy. With moving, working, and Mike starting football just havnt had time for much.

Mike is playing TE and DE this year. He is excited he has a chance to run the ball and get a TD.

PFG is all right to work for. They cant load a truck for crap! I should make around 55k gross this year. Which is about the best I have made.

Good to hear from you Bubba!!! Hey I know your busy, I'm glad you checked in though, we were all wondering how you were doing! Tell young Mike to give em heck and bang some heads!

Stay safe and we will talk to you soon!

I think all Foodservice companies cant load trailers for crap. I work for a small Foodservice company and there.bad at picking routes to.

Im glad the job is going good for you and your making plenty of money. How long you been there now?

Ive been at PFG a year the 29th of this month.
Mike won their 1st game today 33-6. Mike had one catch and a couple sacks and a whole lot of tackles. So proud of him.