SAIA | Phone Policy Change on its way

Hearing from many folks that Bluetooth use is coming back per O’Dell...
Don’t believe anything you hear at this company until it’s put in writing. Rumors run rampant here. When you see it in writing then it’s probably true. Until then take it with a grain of salt. It’s probably just wishful thinking. I can’t see Karla having any part of this. I’m very skeptical! So should you be.

Good ridins!
I can understand why you would say good riddance. She’s Ricks golden child and my guess is she’s here to stay. Nothing sticks to her. She’s Teflon Karla. She can do no wrong. They have a lot invested in her and I can’t see them letting her go. Your only hope is for her to resign and I don’t see that happening.

Last edited:
With the possibility of teamsters going on strike they may lift it for a short time I would bet just so they could get more freight to damage to make drivers happy. Has anyone read some of the Facebook customer reviews lately????? Omg! We suck

With the possibility of teamsters going on strike they may lift it for a short time I would bet just so they could get more freight to damage to make drivers happy. Has anyone read some of the Facebook customer reviews lately????? Omg! We suck

K1lXPqi.jpg

I did hear again that saia is working on a Bluetooth amendment. Came from an upper brASS. No details, just their working on something. Probably all the legalities imo. I still wouldn’t buy it till you see it.

I know this is gonna blow your guys mind, but OD just stared a program where they are buying BT headsets for their city drivers. They want them to be completely hands free. I guess they figure you're gonna use your phone, may as well be safe about it.

Good luck to you guys, I couldn't imagine a night without a cb or headset.