XPO | Pics of our new logo

If you truly feel this is the case why are you still here? Morals and ethics be dammed you want a paycheck.
Maybe he wants to try and make the place a better place to work at for himself and his co-workers. Not stab his co-workers in the back to please the boss. There are people out there that actually try to look out for others. I know you have a hard time comprehending this concept of helping others. And exactly how are his morals and ethics being “dammed” for a pay check as you put it?

Did that company ever exist? I thought they were mainly a tractor rental place as I always saw them pulling trailers with different company names.....lmao
To each their own . I never been a job jumper. I think things at this point with Xpo may be beyond repair/ and or they just don’t have the knowledge to make it better . If we don’t hold them to a higher standard who will ? Those who stand silent and poo poo every thing that deteriorates are the problem not the solution. Hope that makes sense.

To each their own . I never been a job jumper. I think things at this point with Xpo may be beyond repair/ and or they just don’t have the knowledge to make it better . If we don’t hold them to a higher standard who will ? Those who stand silent and poo poo every thing that deteriorates are the problem not the solution. Hope that makes sense.
I replied to the wrong post

The entire company is nothing but a play to the stock price. Nothing more than that . The only measure is the stock price . Customers be dammed. Employees be dammed. The public face and spin will not hold up.
If you ever get tired of the drama at xpo.... try it out at yeller....

As far as that goes any company.
Maybe he will buy your CF stock Stimpy. :lmao:

We get it. Everyone has different priorities. Some put vacation and seniorty at the top, and other put work life balance.
Have you talked to anyone that left XPO? How are they doing? Are they better or worst off? Are they glad they left? or do they regret it?
You can hold the company to any standard you want. The question is will they?
Just because someone isn't speaking up doesn't mean they are part of the problem.

You can call me a job jumper all you want. I have my reason for leaving just like you have your reason for staying. Sometime those that stay show just how far a company can push employees. Let see they, Con-Way, ended the pension plan, company paid health ins, and you stayed. You voted in the union did you get any of it back? Just think if you left say 2012 you would have 10yrs at these great companies you talk about but have never worked for.
To each their own