SAIA | picture

here's my assigned tractor:

224510_112_full.jpg

224510_113_full.jpg

224510_117_full.jpg

i suppose i should explain before anyone freaks out. i live literally right around the corner from the terminal...while i was waiting on a load, i decided to take it home and clean it up instead of using the same old dirty soapy water and dirty brush everyone else uses.

Nice pix you got there... yeah gotta keep the truck clean lol.. I will try figure how to get my pictures in this post since the picture are in my cell phone... got couple cool pictures...

i suppose i should explain before anyone freaks out. i live literally right around the corner from the terminal...while i was waiting on a load, i decided to take it home and clean it up instead of using the same old dirty soapy water and dirty brush everyone else uses.

Now, did you log that on duty not driving, or did you go to the top line? :biglaugh:

Pretty good you didn't even get the ground wet? Did you Dry clean it ....:hysterical:

I washed it in the backyard...then i went in the house and did something then came back out, did the interior and left. jk...i surrounded the whole truck with a tent and yes you let my secret out...i did dry clean it! :toxic: which by the way..that weekend is why i do not volunteer ever!

heres my truck i've driven up to your nice terminal demolitionman haha...its my 99 model with a new engine in it. wouldnt trade it for the world. my wife in the pic after we cleaned it.:1036316054: :woohoo1: