Central Transport | Plain Dumb Chicago!!!

truthfulrumors

TB Lurker
Credits
with hours being taken away, and only the favorite snitches still remaining with big checks, i think its about time for the t.m to stop worrying about his already destroyed marriage and be a REAL boss!i dont know whats worse, visiting and seeing the older strung out lazy broads swearing in the am, or waiting on paperwork from the fat ones in the evening.either way its safe to say that the terminal is jacked up!one big soap opera to get rights to.whos sleeping with who, and who smokes what?you wanna know,?i witnessed it!ask me!!!!!:smilie_132:

Pure Jealously

Well sounds to me that your a little jealous. Or maybe just an insane crazy x-employee. The only kind of people that try to spread the ::shit:: that you are saying is pathetic little *****es that dont have any kind of life. Are you that bored that trying to trash people amuse you? Your twisted, but we found that out a long, long time ago.

Ask you and you'll tell because you've witnessed it? Whatever... What about all the stuff you have done and the games you have tried to play! Or are you innocent and always play the victim role to get what you want. You dont know ::shit::, you just think you do. And if you have such a problem with these people why dont you grow some balls and tell them instead of posting stuff about them behind their backs. Are you scared? Or is that all you ever do is trash people behind their backs. Either way I know your trash.

I wouldnt post untrue things about people, because you never know if people are going to do it right back to you. But Im sure there are very true things we could post about you that I dont think you would want out there for others to read. Be careful who you decide to play with, they might just suprsie you. And if you want to know, I work there and am 1 of the girls you are referring to. I say go and get a real life and stop worrying about what others are doing or in your words who others are doing. Dont hate. :biglaugh:

ex is right!i quit a few months ago and glad i did.when i used to come in the morning it would take up to an hour just to get someone to call for the hotel ,but only a 2minute ride there.pick up the damn phone thats your job.wheni could get some sleep i that rat infested dirty hell hole i got to come back to wait another 2 hours for my load!so now you want to know lazy, i thought grr was bad but you guys were the worse.if i was the last man on earth i still wouldnt touch of of you!when i spoke up i had to wait longer, whats the point??you have new night people every visit i had there.EVERY!!!what a place to hide the ugly ones huh?dont be offended sweetheart, big girls need love too.there are 4 of you slobs there,stay off the coke and twinkies and you might get something done!!!!!!!!

Haha your fuuny

Yaya whatever. Im glad you wouldnt want to touch us because we wouldnt want your nasty *** to anyway. And it takes such a big person to call someone fat or say big girls need lovin too. Your so stupid, trying to hurt my or anyone elses feelings there aint going to work, especially from someone like you.

And as for new people everytime you come, grow the hell up. I been there for 2 years and theres only been 1 new person at night. Unless your talking about from B4, but y would u be when your just now posting this garbage..... Thats all it is and thats all you are. So you are trying to say you are a driver then huh? maybe, maybe not. Maybe you just dont want to let any1 know who you really are! Either way I dont care. Just funny how you think posting stuff about people is going to make your life seem a lil better. Very amusing....:hysterical:

truthfullrumors is right about a couple things.
does take forever to get to the hotel, most chi drivers are turds some of the office people who used to be there like 3 years ago Er@@ who has her nose in J's butty. but the girls at night are very nice and cute. They give no attitudes they dont run around talking about sueing pjax. Now about the tm butkiss in fort wayne butkiss in chi. screwing certain day office gal. useless but if you kiss russ butt enough you stay tm. fiesty ur right no reason to attack size or anything about you 2 I think you 2 are great yes you know me well. Don't see me alot though last couple weeks been able to say hi to you. don't take poottyy from this one.

well to each his own, because the last time i visited, i had to wait forever....
and size does matter because if your sloppy i dont want to reach through the window for a phone and brush against that beast that was there, fat latin, black hair, she knows who im talking about.then the was the lazt b*#tch you mentioned, and anther white beast.always, i mean ALWAYS on the internet, ALLLLLL of them.ignoring us, or talking too much.im glad im gone.the t.m gave me a problem once or twice about being late in the morning, but i never got a sorry bout loads being late with the asses at night!

In my opinion after reading this I would say that Truthfulrumors is jealous!

Bet he hit on 1 of the ladies and was turned down.

:GrowUp:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i have mine.I'm a man so id be lying if i said i didnt chat a bit when i first met any of them but was turned off th eminute theyd stand up.who can i hit on???hmmm???the ones in the day are worn out and ones in th eeving just lazy and fat, if they moved around more they probably burn some calories...I dont like being rushed or called by line haul looking for me, but then mr jagoff sees it fit that i can wait on them for 3 hours for a load.just kind of 1 sided i believe.but there is not 1 goodlooking 1 there, maybe now if they hired new people but feb 2007 there was none!!!!!!!!i think i can name them also, pretty sure bout that.!!i seen some worn out terminals in pjax but that one looks like an abandon building.plg hada pretty chick there!

What I find amusing is that you can sit here an put down the ladies that work in Chicago. But from looking at your profile and posts I dont think you can even keep a job.

truthfulrumers, you sound like a bitter lonely whinner. the girls are fat, i have to wait linehaul wants me to be on time. ya i hit on the fat girls but she turned u down now i'm gonna call them names, and say they are dirty and lazy, you are not a nice person and like the other guy says you can't keep a job

Funny,thats 1 of the fat broads i was talking about but can not mention names, but you did..I was there approx 16 months ao, and yes sir, that homely ***** was there.her and the 2 other fat ones,ha, the 3 little pigs.id date another man befor them.im happy where im working, WE get o,t and paid holidays.does pjax do that?dont think so!