R&L | Please Dont Hire this man as an O MGR!!!!

MrTuttle

TB Lurker
Credits
WOW
Denver lost one of it's best operation managers ever today! Very sad to see him go! Yep FIRED!

Now for the worst part. One of there biggest :butt kiss: is now trying to smooth his way into this position.
Lon is and has been a line driver for RL quite a while, a good one at that, but however he is a major :butt kiss: and not a person with any common sense when it comes to running a terminal or even dealing with people. He is more concerned about the power and glory he will gain, his head will swell and this is not a wise idea to put him into this position!

The old TM had him working in the office there for a while but when B Gains showed up he was booted back into a truck, where he does well, just not good mgmt material!
Hope RL realizes that his thinking is right along with there old tm Mike C and boy he was a mess!

I heard a lot of guy's saying RL should not use L to fill that position. The power will make him a go beserk!

Did you hear him barking orders yesterday like he owned the place? I bet if he gets that position someone might :chairshot: him!

I do agree he is a bit of a :butt kiss: kisser!

He is more concerned about the power and glory he will gain, his head will swell and this is not a wise idea to put him into this position!

Look for the writeups and snake-in-the-grass behavior to skyrocket when this guy takes over. We had one like that.

Although to our snake-in-the-grass's credit, that all stopped when he took over as #1, so all of that BS must have been by orders of the old TM.