Central Transport | Plg open house today

realtree

TB Lurker
Credits
desperate for city drivers we had a open house for new hires...hahah
wetbaks and silverbaks only! all with no hazmat!

desperate for city drivers we had a open house for new hires...hahah
wetbaks and silverbaks only! all with no hazmat!

Who are you doing in the office to be able to get the inside scoop?

I used to work in the office for PJAX and would never mock job applicants like you did in your post. So if you do work in the office then you are the reason why ViJackOff has so many problems. But I just think you're talking smack.

i used to work in the office for pjax and would never mock job applicants like you did in your post. So if you do work in the office then you are the reason why vijackoff has so many problems. But i just think you're talking smack.
hahahahaha yeah i'm the reason hahahah....oh ! Incidentally, zero apps were accepted

I used to work in the office for PJAX and would never mock job applicants like you did in your post. So if you do work in the office then you are the reason why ViJackOff has so many problems. But I just think you're talking smack.

I don't think its mocking apps.....Its the actual fact that there are no apps (hence a job fair:smiliewhs: ) Our terminal did the same thing in a city of 200, 000 people.....we got no apps ...how freakin pathetic is that!!!! If you think someone working in the office possibly making fun of an app is why there are so many problems at vitran......well......:nutkick:

good choice of words there "pathetic" i often hear the word around my place when describing almost anything at vitran

"wetbaks and silverbaks"

Yes that's mocking job applicants.

Some people have to mock others to feel superior. It has always been that way and probably always will. The person who does not resort to mockery is the one with integrity. Vitran is full of a certain mentality. The mentality is a symptom of other problems.

i never cared what color you are, where you are from, or what you do for a living, i have learned to hate everyone just the same.

i've seen a driver walk by a person filling out an app and tell him not to do it the place is about to close. the person had an expression that was priceless. lol.

Some people have to mock others to feel superior. It has always been that way and probably always will. The person who does not resort to mockery is the one with integrity. Vitran is full of a certain mentality. The mentality is a symptom of other problems.
I must say there is a fine line between mockery and sarcasm....A very fine line. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that his intention was not to be a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.

i never cared what color you are, where you are from, or what you do for a living, i have learned to hate everyone just the same.

That is the first honest thing I have ever read from you. ***tips hat in respect***

I don't think its mocking apps.....Its the actual fact that there are no apps (hence a job fair:smiliewhs: ) Our terminal did the same thing in a city of 200, 000 people.....we got no apps ...how freakin pathetic is that!!!! If you think someone working in the office possibly making fun of an app is why there are so many problems at vitran......well......:nutkick:

"When its all about blame then to have already lost the game." ie . . . Dehumanizing or minimizing comments are an indication of a hostile work environment (bullying or discrimination) and can result in litigation against the company for allowing such an environment to exist. Especially so in EEOC cases of gender or race.