FedEx Freight | poor training

i guess you did not understand it's not about being a rat i just want to know how you can fire one person for not knowing about the open door policy without being allowed to view or read safety material and another person can cause a fuel spill and the manager let's it go and by the way it's the wayne new jersey terminal.

Yes it is about being a Rat. You admitted to tattling on another driver and the manager. Now go to your room without supper.

I think you all make good points. But I learn towards don't rat on your fellow worker. You could be the next one that might need a little help. Some one said mind your own business. What good advice... But I do agree there is favoritism in the work place. What one can get away with another couldn't. But don't try to justify it by rating on someone else. That don't work either... Just my two sents butt'in in.

Im just glad i have some sort of representation.everything is orderly.everyone has their job to do.no attaboy awards.im not hating.ive worked for corporations like fedex.matter of fact.fedex is alot better than that Conway company i had worked for