Estes | Posing As A Driver

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
Seems like we have alot of people from management posing as drivers on the estes site.is management that worried about what the drivers say about the company they have to spend day and night on truckingboards? the ones that CANNOT be truthful in their answers you know who they are come out come out where ever you are

Seems like we have alot of people from management posing as drivers on the estes site.is management that worried about what the drivers say about the company they have to spend day and night on truckingboards? the ones that CANNOT be truthful in their answers you know who they are come out come out where ever you are

I've always wondered, that when you become upper management here at Estes. Do they give you a handbook of answers, that show you how to steer away from giving a real answer or give you the ability to sidestep the issue? In this handbook, does it teach them how to turn the issues and/or the questions that you ask, around and make it seem like you're wrong for bringing it up or asking? Ignore the issues and they'll go away, give roundabout answers and they'll go away. I'm not talking about anyone specific here, its more of my take on Estes Management as a whole.

Let em look,let em have their say,you are all grown people and have minds of your own.
Last time I looked no one can be lead down the garden path unless they want to be lead.

If you waste time worrying about who the faceless are on the internet on a message board then you might end up looking like a paranoid. Just speak your mind in a adult way.

Besides if they are looking it means they might learn something eh? ;-)

Mgt. postings...

so what do the bosses have to say

You will know never know because cowards never post.

The people in management that have respect for
the drivers will but they are far and few my friends.

(I have the same thing , we call them lookers.)

yes there worried i wA Tlking to some one about the union and now im no longer working for estes they fired me for just talking about it

yes there worried i wA Tlking to some one about the union and now im no longer working for estes they fired me for just talking about it

Can you prove that they fired you for talking about the union? What was the real reason they used for firing you? Legally, they aren't allowed to fire you for anything that has to do with unionizing. There are quite a few more here that are more informed than i am on this subject. Send me a private message if you don't want the snakes in management around here reading.

yeah i had a term. manager at dugan ask me if a certain driver was try to start "union" trouble. i said no i hadnt heard anything. after a few months this driver was getting wrote up for everything. other drivers (including myself) were getting away with the same stuff. well i went with him to the nrlb and got it stopped and saved him his job. ( he did talk about the teamsters every night. you have that right under law. in a break room its cool, stopping someone from working and you can get fired):1036316054::funky: