FedEx Freight | Possible raise numbers

We are hearing.03 cpm and $3 on the hourly. This is in the southeast region we’re hearing this. Anyone else hear the same?
I've been hearing rumors of announcements and good things to come for months. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything. Now, we've lost all this freight and people are sitting, what incentive do they have to pay us. They are gonna run up that profit margin.

I had figured $1.23 so I will be pleasantly surprised if it is that high. Bumping everyone to top scale without something extra to those with many years here should also be considered in the "total package"

The bridge between city and road is too wide.
There's no reason a road driver should make $100+ more than a city guy in a 10hr day.
Hourly compensation is on par, or better, than most of the other LTL companies. Mileage pay has been falling farther and farther behind as the FedEx willingly acquiesces to your skewed perspective.

To hit 100k, Road Drivers average closer to 12 hours than 10… If hourly compensation increases a full ten percent (as opposed to 4% mileage at 3cpm) city will be paying more…

Last edited:
The bridge between city and road is too wide.
There's no reason a road driver should make $100+ more than a city guy in a 10hr day.
Don't agree. I ran the city for 13 years+. The road was like a promotion. Only draw back is you are on nights for AWHILE. Many above me passed because they didn't want to work nights. I sacrificed a normal life and family time for more money to give my family a better life.

Not to mention if we break down we are in a hotel. You get towed in and go home....

Hourly compensation is on par, or better, than most of the other LTL companies. Mileage pay has been falling farther and farther behind as the FedEx willingly acquiesces to your skewed perspective.

To hit 100k, Road Drivers average closer to 12 hours than 10… If hourly compensation increases a full ten percent (as opposed to 4% mileage at 3cpm) city will be paying more…
You're off a bit. Do the math. Even at a 10% bump in hourly, city will still be far below road.